Should we have the basic HP of a SEC OFC raised as well as armor?

D5 2LT Paul

In my opinion the HP and armor we now have for the SEC OFC is too low. The reason I say this is because the basic HP for a SEC OFC is 100 but with the way the mafia peeps can just chew through your health quick gets really annoying and for the fact that you have two minutes when you die just creates a vicious cycle. And before you say, "Well, why don't you just get a medic?" Well, the problem is that they're not ON half the time. (No offence medic peeps). Also, for the fact that the armor is like 50 when you spawn is, and the limit is 100 is dumb as well. (This same set limit amount is also an issue for HP). And for what I said earlier those tommy guns will just sherd that amount of armor you have as well. In conclusion, I think the based HP for OFC should be 110 or 115 and for armor OFC should be set at 75 when you spawn and be 105 as the limit. (This of course doesn't entail the entire remodeling for ALL of SEC's classes armor and HP that may have to happen for this, this is also a rough thing that I'm saying and I'm like 100% someone could explain this better than I could).

3 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

no starter branch first WL meant to be weak 

^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 3 weeks later...

put this in suggestions of your server 🙂

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current