Arso's discord ban appeal - Denied

Arso

Your name: Arso

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Qwerty475#0092

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 758454770327093291

Which discord server were you banned on? ImperialRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? No, I forgot.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because I know I've made a mistake and I won't repeat it, I won't break any rules of the server and discord ToS, I just really don't want to leave GL ImperialRP since I really like star wars and GL has one of the best, if not the best Imperial era RP server, I won't repeat my mistakes again.

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

From arsos last ban appeal:

image.thumb.png.2bb0c8123230232506e03d248f3d77af.png

-support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

From arsos last ban appeal:

image.thumb.png.2bb0c8123230232506e03d248f3d77af.png

ok then how do i appeal, i forgot the reason and he didn't state it

3 hours ago, Loaff said:

-support

ok then how do i appeal, i forgot the reason and he didn't state it

You were banned on your prior account. How discord works is that since your old account is banned this account is also banned from what I know. So, since your old account was deleted we can't unban you. From what I remember/understand about discord bans. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, Chief_ said:

You were banned on your prior account. How discord works is that since your old account is banned this account is also banned from what I know. So, since your old account was deleted we can't unban you. From what I remember/understand about discord bans. 

so you cant unban me even if I appeal? how do i get unbanned i understand ive been banned on my other account

14 hours ago, Arso said:

so you cant unban me even if I appeal?

If you we're banned by discord's staff team, Gaminglights manager team cannot unban you. You need to search up how to make a discord account ban appeal and move on from there.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/6/2022 at 11:35 PM, Arso said:

so you cant unban me even if I appeal? how do i get unbanned i understand ive been banned on my other account

GamingLight and Discord are completely different companies, Discord themselves (The app) Deleted your account. Meaning that you need to appeal to DISCORD SUPPORT not Gaminglight.

Discord Support Website: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us

(If you got deleted there is a VERY slim chance of getting it appealed)

4 hours ago, Carjaxx said:

GamingLight and Discord are completely different companies, Discord themselves (The app) Deleted your account. Meaning that you need to appeal to DISCORD SUPPORT not Gaminglight.

Discord Support Website: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us

(If you got deleted there is a VERY slim chance of getting it appealed)

yes but i want to get unbanned on my new account, the old one is already completely deleted

On 1/9/2022 at 6:21 AM, Arso said:

yes but i want to get unbanned on my new account, the old one is already completely deleted

If you want to try to get unbanned you should do the appeal and see what happens. The gaminglight team cant really affect the appeal in any way since they are not discord staff.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png