Drizzle - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

BoiDrizzle

In-Game Name: Drizzle

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:69152740

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 4 Weeks (Shows less because gold trail reset my playtime)

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SVFTO/WO

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was a senior admin on two other servers. We did events all the time in order to change things up. We would make parkour, obstacle courses, TDM arenas and many other things. it was fun while it lasted but the servers are now gone.

How Active are you? (1/10): 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):
11/17/2020, 20:37:40 SCP FailRP | SCP-939 | Entering Armory
I was newer to the server and was not too familiar with the rules. I broke out as SCP-939 and was chasing a group of people. They then went into the armory, and I followed the into the armory and killed them. I did not know this was against the rules and did not intend to break any rules.

11/20/2020, 01:18:30 SCP RDM

A D-class and I was picked to do a test on an SCP. We went down and they put us in an SCP chamber, but the other D class was not being compliant and started to shoot the researchers. They told me to shoot the D-Class with the gun I had so I did. Then I got pulled into a sit shortly after and was warned.

In conclusion, these two warns taught me to be more careful of what the rules say and to read them more thoroughly.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would love to be on the event team because I like to interact with the community in positive ways. I am also very active and believe that I can make a positive impact by creating happy fun memories for people when nothing is happening. I would love to do events during times when little is happening. I understand that it can be boring for people if nothing happens for an extended period of time, and I hope to fill that emptiness with exciting challenges and events. This position would also greatly help me with PTs that I will have to host and co-host. I hope that I can make PTs more fun and memorable rather than having a limited number of options to work with my current rank. I am also experienced with ulx commands as I was an admin for multiple other servers. I also understand the limitations and responsibilities that come with becoming event team and promise not to abuse my position.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 
SCP-079 has found its way into the foundations database and has turned all robotic allies against the foundation. We would encourage people to hop onto jobs that are robotic and inform all of the foundation that all of the robots have gone rouge and will attack all foundation personnel. All robots would be KOS to humans during this time. It would be a big battle against humans and robots.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Out of all the SCPs I could think of right now I think I would have to say SCP-939. This is only because it was the first SCP to ever scare me when I played SCP Containment breach. It looks terrifying and can mimic peoples voices it hears. Although it can't see, it can hear where things are and will lure people with its ability to mimic people they hear, which makes it pretty scary for me. Especially when you have no idea what it is or what it does when you first encounter it.

Edited by BoiDrizzle

Current Director of Research and Security

21 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
Past Senior admin on 2 other servers is good.

Last I checked replying to your own app is not banned.

Security CommandIs experienced in the server
(If you are not lying then those 2 warns seem unfair)

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

4 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Security Command

Is experienced in the server
I have never seen you in game but this is probably due to time zone.

DRIZZLE IS THE SHIT! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Security Command

I have never seen you in game but this is probably due to time zone.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 1/5/2022 at 1:48 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Security Command

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥