Warn Appeal - Tazza

Tazza

Your In-game Name: TazzaΒ 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

The admin's name in-game: Will

What warning did you receive: MRDM

When did you receive this warning: January 3rd

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Well i got killed by someone will checked logs and saw he killed others so he went to issue a warn to that guy but used my steamID instead

Why do you think this warn was false: He got the wrong steamID instead of the correct guys steam ID

Evidence the warning is false: @Will

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Mass +Support

Basicaly, there was an RDM sit from tazza to another player. I took it reviewed logs ect ect, it came time for the warn. Similar to what happened to @DizI copied the offenders steam id, I did the warn and it warned tazza. To me it may just be an occasional bug? Either way, tazza was the reporter and was the person who got a Mass RDMer off the streets. This was a false warn and although I believe it was a bug, I will take this hit and take whatever action against me is needed.

Edited by oofWill

Β 

oofwill2.png

1 hour ago, Will said:

I'm not @oofWill...

LMAO

+Support

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

7 hours ago, oofWill said:

Mass +Support

Basicaly, there was an RDM sit from tazza to another player. I took it reviewed logs ect ect, it came time for the warn. Similar to what happened to @DizI copied the offenders steam id, I did the warn and it warned tazza. To me it may just be an occasional bug? Either way, tazza was the reporter and was the person who got a Mass RDMer off the streets. This was a false warn and although I believe it was a bug, I will take this hit and take whatever action against me is needed.

+ Support
Was a honest mistake
Do not think you deserve any form of punishment, just maybe double check next time πŸ™‚

Β 

Β  Β Former:Β Grand General /Β Havoc Commander /Β ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.