tylerdiffee1

In-Game Name: Tyler

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:243606814

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: [1 week]

What is your RP Rank (MTF, SEC, CI, Etc)?: Researcher Command [RS], and M Medic

What is your timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): Mostly an 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have gotten no warning.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: When I watch Adam/Avalon hosting an event, it makes the server fun. I have always wanted to make a Server more exciting than boring. Sometimes I like to spawn some props in the server to cheer up some people and have people engaged in this prop. Like the other day, I made a Class D Playground to make it entertaining for the class d to play on. I'm always interested in being in an event team that would brighten people's day. If I were to bring one idea to the event team table to make people laugh and have a good time by hoping they can spread the word to their friends to join the server. Another thing because I always wanted to join the event team is that I'm excited about building on GMOD, and sometimes I practice on the GMOD solo server to improve my building skills.

I'm looking forward to working with the event team and bringing a newer idea to the table.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific, the better): I would Create a Stadium Brawl Event with SCP Vs Class D. So, I will make a nice big stadium with a brick wall on all four sides. In the Center of the stadium, I will put a Floor with grass material texture and use the physical to put dirt to make the sound like you're walking on grass. Then I'll put some short, tall flat blocks in the Center with all four ramps attached and some big create by spreading them all around to make some hiding spots. I will also be applying around six Pine Trees to make the stadium feel like their outside fighting like the Mortal Kombat. Then I will be placing like one spawn on each side, hiding behind a create. The lighting will be two bright spotlights that will cover all around the stadium. So, the SCP will be Part of this event will be SCP 173, SCP 049, SCP 5208, and SCP 076 -02. Like 8 class D will participate in this event and receive a honey badger. Also, a Class d will receive 400 health. I will also put another person at the end of each round to heal the remaining class d survivor and I like to call them Heal Doctor, but the Class D only allowed to use the heal Doctor Once in the entire game. There will be four rounds in this event, and the first round will be [SCP-049 vs Class D], the second round will be [Two SCP 5208 vs Class D], the third round will be [SCP 076-02 vs Class D], and final round will be [SCP 173 vs Class D]. After Each round, the SCP will remove to place a new SCP each round. If Class D Survived, they would receive a 100k Reward, but the game is over if they fail. In a trivia question, the dead class who die in one round can come back in the next round if they get it right.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes 

What is your favourite SCP? Why?: SCP 999, Because he is always a charming, sweet little jelly-like fellow and can cure people's sadness to happiness. 

Edited by tylerdiffee1
need to be fix

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• tylerdiffee1 changed the title to Event Team Staff Application 2 [ Tyler ]

+Support

+Very Active.

+Great To Be Around.

+Trustworthy/Honest Research Command Member.

+Amazing Creativity (I Have Seen Some Of His Creations, And They Are Pretty Good).

Note: There's Been Some Time Since His First App + Entered a Command (Which Shows His Dedication To The Server And His Good Qualities).

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

3 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+Support

+Very Active.

+Great To Be Around.

+Amazing Creativity (Seen Some Of His Creations They Are Pretty Good.

Note: There's Been Some Time Since His First App + Entered a Command (Which Shows His Dedication To The Server And His Good Qualities).

• Thanks 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+Support

+Very Active.

+Great To Be Around.

+Amazing Creativity (Seen Some Of His Creations They Are Pretty Good.

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• tylerdiffee1 changed the title to Tyler - Event Team Staff Application 2

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥