ALT account perma ban false not even had GMOD for 2hrs and you scam me for 90 usd- Denied

Nunkin jackson

14 minutes ago, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

An alt user wouldve at least waited a few days to buy something make a purchase, making sure they were safe first. HE bought gmod, not shared it. So, I think he is clear.

yeah i dont know what happened i was in a panick as thought i got scammed 

Usually I'm all for community input on stuff like this, but we have no way of verifying anything because of the nature of this ban. This is one of the cases where literally no one has any relevant input besides the banned party and members of SMT who are privy to payment processing. Seeing any +support or -support for this is odd.

54 minutes ago, Kvist said:

Usually I'm all for community input on stuff like this, but we have no way of verifying anything because of the nature of this ban. This is one of the cases where literally no one has any relevant input besides the banned party and members of SMT who are privy to payment processing. Seeing any +support or -support for this is odd.

ive showed a recipte of me only buying the game well now its yeserday never been on server before and got banned after paying cash 

Forums Diplomats Message:

Unfortunately, due to there still being a significant amount of side bar conversations, this post will now be locked until SMT can review and process it.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Piller locked this topic