Custom class Suggestion - Denied

Lite

What you want to see? - Honestly id like the grenade be able to be purchased to custom classes 

Why should we add it? - Gives us more to have and a Crim job already has it, so I don't see why not. plus, it would bring revenue to the server.

What are the advantages of having this? -Gives criminals a better fighting chance when HRT comes busting down the doors. also, it should be for government jobs to I don't see why not. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal

Links to any content - tfa_csgo_frag

Edited by Lite
  • Like 1

- Support 
That can easily be abused and as well the frag wouldn't be a good idea to give CC's as its rare for even some Gov classes to have it. 

Also grenades can be added to gov classes just not frags only flash and smoke but it was clearly decided at some point in time against this so I don't believe it should be changed

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

45 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

- Support 
That can easily be abused and as well the frag wouldn't be a good idea to give CC's as its rare for even some Gov classes to have it. 

Also grenades can be added to gov classes just not frags only flash and smoke but it was clearly decided at some point in time against this so I don't believe it should be changed

- Support

This would be abused a lot by soo many people and despite the new criminal level job has it, which is fine and makes it unique and rare to have hence why its only on that level job only and people would want to work their way up to that level job and have the chance to use it.

The frag grenade would be overkill and its rarity would be worn off if u legit allow all GOV or Crim CCs allowing to buy it onto their CCs.

I think its enough to have flash & smoke grenades on CCs not frag grenades.

As well as the frag grenade is also special and unique to all Government Department Heads/TAC Commander Departments which makes them special and unique to have them for their jobs ONLY!

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Custom classes are usually owned by trustworthy people. Who spend money and support that’s why I said custom class. Now about rarities most people wish they had doom cannon or other fun stuff but they don’t. Just because it is rare on pd shouldn’t mean it has to be limited to crim. Pd is supposed to be limiting but most of pd tac are super fast and op. 

• Head Admin

-Support

Can be easily abused, not to mention that only tactical departments are the only ones that really have access to them, which I feel that if CC's get access to them, it will not only make gov less powerful, but also take away from RP.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

4 hours ago, Lite said:

Custom classes are usually owned by trustworthy people

It can still be easily abused, not to mention that this is not entirely true and people don’t have to own a CC to be on one. 

- support

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

11 hours ago, Ecott said:

- Support

This would be abused a lot by soo many people and despite the new criminal level job has it, which is fine and makes it unique and rare to have hence why its only on that level job only and people would want to work their way up to that level job and have the chance to use it.

The frag grenade would be overkill and its rarity would be worn off if u legit allow all GOV or Crim CCs allowing to buy it onto their CCs.

I think its enough to have flash & smoke grenades on CCs not frag grenades.

As well as the frag grenade is also special and unique to all Government Department Heads/TAC Commander Departments which makes them special and unique to have them for their jobs ONLY!

-Support
I agree with what Ecott has stated here
Allowing people to buy frags on cc's would just make High Command in a Tac Department and the level job no longer unique
and more so just a plain criminal job but for government

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD