2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:421018708

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC JFTO

4. Time on the server: almost 400 hours 

5. Current level: LVL:62. 95%

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: LTCOL plantbruh

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes sir

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes sir

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):
To secure the d block we always request more fire power because once the d class try to start a riot or escape we will always need a security juggernaut for the role. And i am not saying that the security heavy is not great but i feels like the juggernaut have more powerfull weaponds than the juggernaut so in this memo i request permision to have access to the security juggernaut to defend the d block and providing more secuity on the foundation and helping the my most precious comrads to procurring the most safest d block . There will be time when CI will raid the foundation and try to free and gather more force and to prevent that it will be helpfull to have a juggernaut on the fill.
11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: with the m249 LMG

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+ Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator