What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:39779635

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Sublieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I Could actually get those Turbolasers firing at the next enemy to enter our airspace. So far, Gunnery Officer is perhaps one of the more inactive specialties. I would be able to help make Gunnery a much more present force on the ship. I would be very good at ship maintenance RP as that is what I do a lot on the ship. So I could get Havoc to be much more creative instead of just "/me fixes"

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have proven myself a capable Naval enlisted, excellent roleplayer, and overall “Chill dude”. I really think that I can make an impact on the propulsion of this specialty. I have shown my commitment to the server in my GM duties which I have also shown a great deal of responsibility in delegating my duties.

Why do you want this rank?:

I really want to actually fire Turbo lasers during an event. I really, really want to do this. I also really like the people and weapons within the regiment.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I Could actually get those Turbolasers firing at the next enemy to enter our airspace. So far, Gunnery Officer is perhaps one of the more inactive specialties. I would be able to help make Gunnery a much more present force on the ship.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I have proven myself a capable Naval enlisted, excellent roleplayer, and overall “Chill dude”. I really think that I can make an impact on the propulsion of this specialty. I have shown my commitment to the server in my GM duties which I have also shown a great deal of responsibility in delegating my duties.

Why do you want this rank?:

I really want to actually fire Turbo lasers during an event. I really, really want to do this. I also really like the people and weapons within the regiment.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Gunnery officers are responsible for the turbolasers on the ISD as well as working with HAVOC to handle all of the engineering duties  and recruitment of new members aboard the ISD.

Edited by Gorilla

-Advertising Application in Naval General Chat

-Struggles to take criticism

Don't Advertise you app/ talk about it in general chat. you indirectly advertise it that way 

Shore LTCOL Kurt Commander Josef

image.pngimage.png.27e0d4b610c6abac50f0f4dd7d7813d7.png

Edited by Mystery RHC

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

Mega -Support

-Advertised App on discord

-I don't think he's fit for this job

-Fought with a Higher up on Discord

-Short App

-App feels rushed 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

TSO Lt Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel HigAdmiral Kitten-RebeKat

Shore PVT

Former:

2LT Purge BAL501st 1LTShockAO, Havoc, MC SPC

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On hold.

NHC is currently running an investigation regarding an incident that happened recently, please refrain from posting +/- supports for the time being.

Edited by 0din

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

Denied

You may reapply after a week of this denial.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• ICE locked this topic