Irons Medical Overseer Application

SHORE TROOPER

What is your ingame name?: Iron 

What is your SteamID: ID: STEAM_0:1:545967621 

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: MIDSHIPMAN 

What specialty are you applying for?:Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cheez 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:i will be an effective overseer and help train the medical branch to be the best they can be. i will help the current medical overseers do there job and help them keep medical the best they can be. i will try to keep medical fun for everyone and do while not fail rping. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: i will give fair medical assistance to all  people from the lowest PVT to admiral odin and higher. i will not fail RP while not on the job and i will be a good role model to the medical someone they can look up to. i will also not be disrespectful to other naval staff and treat all others in general with dignity and respect. 

Why do you want this rank?: so i can give good and fast help on the ISD while having fun with others and making medical and the ISD for that matter a better place. also so i can help out the current medical overseers with their duties. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes i fully understand that if i mess up at any point i will be removed just more motivation to do the right thing.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to oversee the medical staff on the ISD and guide them in the right direction. also to help the medical staff with medical duties if they ask me to. and to be a naval representative for the medical staff and take care of any needs they might need from naval such as, ordering supplies, talking to high command, and on another side note report any misbehavior from a medical staff to a higher medical overseer so they can help me with it. 

+/- Support
I personally think Iron has the ability to get this position, I believe as it stands now I would like to see more out of him in order to prove that he is dedicated to this position. 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/28/2021 at 2:04 PM, alaric said:

+/- Support
I personally think Iron has the ability to get this position, I believe as it stands now I would like to see more out of him in order to prove that he is dedicated to this position. 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

- Support

From what I have seen, you are not ready for a specialty.

The things we look for in people requesting to join a specialty:

• You need to be consistently active
  • You need to be respectful 
  • You need to be mature/professional

Do these things first. Then, there is no stopping where you can go in Naval.

Good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

58 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

From what I have seen, you are not ready for a specialty.

The things we look for in people requesting to join a specialty:

• You need to be consistently active
  • You need to be respectful 
  • You need to be mature/professional

Do these things first. Then, there is no stopping where you can go in Naval.

Good luck.

I need to see you more active within naval. No doubt, if you become more active and start doing great, then there is no doubt that you can go far within Naval. 

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

Accepted

Please Contact Chief Medical Officer (Boomer)

For training and Whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Piller locked this topic