Hex's Officer Application

Jimmy N00Btron

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SS MSG Hex 0084

2: Whats your timezone?:  EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:106343429

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the Medical Corps and want to become a bigger part of it. My friends and I were all excited to become officers and bring a whole new level of comradery to both us and those around us when we started playing  the server together. I also feel that Medical suits my personality traits of doing everything I can for those in need. I feel being an officer can improve my personal life by helping me be more confident in myself.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 10 due to being between jobs. Will likely be 8-9 after I get back to work. I still believe I can be on just about every single day, especially with the draw of playing with all the friends I've come to gain in the corps. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I feel I'm one of the most active and passionate people in the regiment, and that I'm an easy and fun person for the newer members to be around while still being able to retain a degree of professionalism. I believe people who have fun in a regiment stay in a regiment, and I believe in my ability to sell the appeals of the regiment during tryouts and sims. I am also very active in the discord and am always ready to help people with questions or concerns they may have.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I feel I've really grown as a more effective and confident leader thanks to my time in this regiment as an NCO. I believe there is even more room for improvement in my leadership capabilities, and being officer will allow for further advances in my abilities. I know the strengths and vulnerabilities of the classes and I believe I can both effectively strategize and keep order in the ranks under me in both times of combat and passivity.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:  I feel like my activity and heart make me a good candidate for officer, as well as the out of server connections between me and some of the other current officers make us an active, dedicated, and effective core of leadership. I believe no matter what the gap in rank, I can make the greenest Private feel a strong bond through my guidance and even easily develop friendships with those around me. I've been told by a few enlisted that I'm one of the most approachable NCO's in the corps and it brings me a lot of pride in myself and confidence in my ability to keep up retention rate in our recruits.

Edited by Jimmy N00Btron

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

Accepted

Congrats! You've been accepted into the Medical Corps Officer team. You will now be commissioned as a 2LT.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) for your 2LT Training.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic