PandaInShitpostLand

In-Game Name: Panda

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:76404074

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 6 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF E11 Major

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No, however I wish to use this as an experience to learn.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):
14 Warns
(all servers unspecified are SCPRP)
06/16/2019 NLRx1: When I first joined the server. most likely gensec
07/31/2019 RDM and Player Diss: Don't remember how I got this one (all warns in which I don't remember was from a time when I used to be really mingy. if not because of that reason ill put into more detail)
06/13/2020,  Player Diss: Don't Remember
11/17/2020,  RDM: Don't Remember
08/29/2020,  RDM: Don't Remember
08/30/2020,  RDM: Don't Remember
09/28/2020,  FailRP, CWlifeRP: Don't remember this server. might have done a screwup in this.
10/18/2020,  Player Diss and Harassment: Got really mad at someone so I cursed them out and called them a "Metagaming Boy" it is now a joke with the person who got me warned for it and we are cool.
11/17/2020, RDM: Don't Remember this one either
11/20/2020,  RDM: Don't Remember
12/18/2020,  RDM: Don't Remember
01/16/2021,  RDM: I'm pretty sure this one was me RDM'ing a D-Class as a joke and them not receiving it very well
08/01/2021,  RDM: This one is when I started becoming less mingy, I'm unsure how I got this one either due to this last warn being a while ago.
most of these was when I didn't care for myself and just broke rules because I was a minge. obviously I am no longer like that. some of these are genuine screwups from me after I stopped being a minge.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 
I've attempted to join ET before but with mass inactivity from me it was declined. I have been a minge since then and knew it so I refused to Re-Apply. now with me actually caring about my place in the server with my In-RP and ULX Rank. I've improved heavily and wish to join the event team for real this time.
I personally think the events in the server have downgraded a bit over the years. there used to be special events like Fake ID's and Suits to Class-D and Teleporters. but now its the same "Breach event" or "GOI Raid Event". I wish to innovate that with more reasons to the events happening other than "Breach" or "To kill as many people as possible". There can be so much more done with events, like switching the whole reason of the event halfway through, for example a Riot Event into Holdout Event. or Holdout Event into Breach Event. There is also a need for more RP Events involving everyone in my opinion. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
A high ranking foundation member has given a tip-off to an unknown Chinese GOI about where SCP-096 is being held and the location of Site-50. a Chinese GOI unit has been deployed and made a FOB secretly on the surface. their goal is the capture of SCP-096 and delivering it to a secret base for Weaponization. 
The Chinese will setup and prepare weaponry. then begin a raid on the foundation with the main goal being SCP-096, but capturing anyone they can as well. once SCP-096 is captured the Chinese will make their way onto surface to the FOB. at this point MTF teams should know about the Chinese GOI plans and if not, be informed. 
Once SCP-096 has been captured and secured at the FOB, Chinese reinforcements will arrive and a Holdout event will occur where MTF is attempting to kill the Chinese and take back SCP-096 or negotiate. if the Chinese GOI can holdout through the whole time limit, SCP-096 will be successfully captured and taken by the Chinese GOI via helicopter (if the GOI win the event a cash prize will be handed out)
During this process. CI will also be informed and can either assist MTF via Code Ragnarok. or attempt to take SCP-096 for themselves. if successful standard RP will occur.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-001 "When Day Breaks" Is a very interesting SCP to me. The whole world has been transformed as we know it due to the sun just deciding to be different, with very little bits of civilization remaining and the last people on earth going insane, with no way to revert it known to the people, and the ways known to the foundation being too difficult to preform.  

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Event Idea couldn't work due to constraints. Event idea has been edited
  • Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

Massive +support

-way better than he was before with minginess

-chill ass he guy to be around

-we love reznov we love reznov

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

2 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

+Support 

Seems fit for ET

Warns are really old 

Has good knowledge about the SCP universe 

Good event ideas

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, LilThinMints said:

Massive +support

-way better than he was before with minginess

-chill ass he guy to be around

-we love reznov we love reznov

we love reznov we love reznov

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

On 11/23/2021 at 8:11 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

Not going to leave a + or - Support yet, although I would like to point out a few issues I have found in this application.

- You cannot breach 682 so the event idea would not work.

- There are a few too many warns

I wish you luck and if I see anything more then I will change to a + or a - Support.

I have 15 lmaoo

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg