1. What’s your In-Game Name?  MazuzaM

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:520927466

3. What is your Rank? MA

4. What’s your time on the Server? 3 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4 

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Biggie Cheese

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9 

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? I think Im fit for MMF because I am an active memberof Maintenance and I used to have good ranks and I was good at PvP / RP

I think Im fit for MMF Because of:
RolePlay Capabilities
Well I was in R&D for a long time and I developed the ability to roleplay in a very good way when I tested on SCPs or made some interrogations.

PvP
I can also say Im good at PvP since I have been in E11 and Nu7, and now Im currently on Nu7.
Here I developed how to think fast and give advice during operations.

Dedication
Well, I can say that when I like a branch I dedicate all myself in it, this happend on R&D and Im currently dedicating all myself to Maintenance.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? MMF Pourpose is to assist cleaning of hazardous materials, they are full combatants so they also can terminate enemies that roam in their zone.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Lysoform

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

I have 4 weeks btw 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

To active for his own good 

All around friendly person and great to be around

ALWAYS GETS TIRED WHEN I GET ON YOU NERD 

Furry

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD/Head of MMF to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Shery locked this topic