MazuzaM

In Game Name:
MazuzaM
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001)
STEAM_0:0:520927466
Discord Name (Bread#0001): 
MazuzaM#2691
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here:
Racism Aug 30 ("You are under arrest for being too black")
RDMx2 Aug 28 (Killed while being stared on 173)
RDMx1 Sep 25 (Played catch with a sticky granade)
Entering Dblock as E11 Oct 29 

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):
March 2021

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): 
I want to join Nu7 because Im getting kinda bored about playing only on Maintenance, I have been an Nu7 before but I quitted to join R&D, I think Nu7 would let me have some fun since I'd like to dedicate to this branch like I did with R&D. I think I should get accepted here in the Nu7 team because of:
Leadership abilities
when I was previously command in R&D I learnt how to be patient and not to get angry to everyone that does something in the wrong way, I learnt how to think fast during raids and I almost always did the right thing.

Changement
On August unfortunately I got banned for racism, during that period I had a kind of a shitty reputation to be honest.
During the ban I had time to think about myself and how to become a better person, when I came back I had the chance to make me well known (kinda mingy tho) and I made lots of friends.

PvP
Well, Nu7 is a PvP based branch and I can say Im kinda good at PvP since I partecipated to CI raids and I developed new Combat abilities like Combat healing (Ok Im joking) and I became able to become a good combatant.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here:
I got 1 strike on Maintenance for saying that Wardens are SF wannabe.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers:
MTF Nu7 LCPL
MTF E11 CPL
CI R&D IIN
EOI (F4 Hive IV)

SEC CPL 
JWD Carnius

MJ
RRH Analyst November 24

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

BRUHH

+SUPPORTTTT

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

18 hours ago, Flixy said:

BRUHH

+SUPPORTTTT

Supporting me just bc of Combat healing tactic SMH

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 minute ago, FusionThunder said:

Join us furry

Ok
Chat game:
[PM] FusionThunder: UwU Im a furry please dont tell anyone UwU

Accepted
Please Speak to an FTO+ To get trained!

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Toasty locked this topic