Goat's Shock Security VCMDR Application

Goat

Do you believe I am fit for VCMDR of Shock?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am fit for VCMDR of Shock?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock CQCO MAJ Goat SO009

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

I am applying for the position of Vice Commander in the Shock Security Regiment.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? :

I want to be a Vice Commander of the Shock Security Battalion to support and lead my fellow Shock Troopers during our time of need. I want to assist Hotshot during his time as our temporary Commander and help him with everything I can to relieve him of the stress of solo-commanding. I want to ensure High Command and those serving with me are happy and proud of the Shock battalion and ensure that the battalion is in a position where it can truly grow and prosper. Finally I want to set an example for the entirety of the battalion and assist those who need it and lead all those who serve alongside me, all while appointing the most effective officers to the most deserved ranks so the battalion can truly flourish should I be away from my computer or after I am gone.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

As of writing this I have over 770 hours playtime according to battlemetrics. (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/654695438?servers%5B4604844%5D=3M&servers%5B4610158%5D=3M)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? :

The Main Purpose of a Commander of a Branch is to ensure the safety and security of the battalion while also maintaining a level of Cooperation with those around them to lead and grow the battalion to a better future. Doing this the Commander should be able create and manage all used documents to assist all members of the battalion with most of the questions and occasions they come across, and ensure the roster and documents are fully up to date. Commanders should be able to handle and deal with any external and internal issue that affect and/or complicate the battalion swiftly and without compromise. Finally and quite possibly one of the most important qualities and traits a commander could have; Commanders must be able to listen to the input from all those who serve above, with, and under them, directly allowing user input to help shape the battalion in ways the Commander himself might not see or understand.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted as a Vice Commander of the Shock Security Battalion due to my previous commitments to command in GamingLight as well as my prior experience and dedication.

-Experience: Unlike other applicants, I have served in a command capacity in other battalions on GamingLight ImperialRP reaching the rank of Commander in the Death Trooper battalion, During this time I believe I set a good example of what it means to be a commander and truthfully fulfilled my definition and idea of a good commander. I gained experience on how GL Command operates and works both in the server and outside. I have shown that I am capable of updating the roster and ensuring all relevant documents are in pristine condition to further support the battalion. Prior to GamingLight I served as Commander Fox of the Coruscant Guard/Shock Trooper battalion on a Clone Wars RP server, thus giving me a deeper understanding of how Shock Battalions operate and how to create and manage documents for one. I believe that all of my prior experiences inside GamingLight and outside prove that I have relevant and necessary experience to lead the Shock Security Battalion "Since I have reached the rank of VCDMR, I have learned the inner workings of a Command position on this server and what is required of a command member. I have since gained insight and experience on what it means to be a commander. I also have a plethora of relevant Command and DeathTrooper experience outside of my time as a VCMDR. “While I don’t have any Commander or Command position leadership in GamingLight, I do have Command and Commander experience outside of GamingLight. Inside of GamingLight I have been an NCO in DT twice, once under Fingers and Odin, and the other under Jess and Ducks, I am now an officer and have been for a couple weeks. Outside of GamingLight, I worked my way up the ranks and eventually became the Commander of Shock/Coruscant Guard on a Clone Wars RP server, during which I rewrote the entirety of the Shock documents, including the SOP, Roster, and Tryout docs. I believe I have loads of relevant and necessary experience which would Greatly benefit the battalion.” (Quoted from my DT CDMR application)

-Dedication: Although I did take a month and a half break from the server, I previously dedicated a consistent amount of time to the DT battalion, and believe I have already shown a consistent level of dedication in the short time I have been in the shock battalion. I have even received High Command permission to transfer my DT reserves to: upon activation: reach a rank high enough to truly benefit the battalion. With all of this in mind I believe I can confidently say that I am Dedicated enough to effectively lead the Shock Security battalion as a Vice Commander. “I have and continue to put forth a large majority of time to the battalion, While not on the server I am almost always reachable in Discord and can occasionally hop into TeamSpeak when needed. I do my best to attend every meeting from DT meetings to command meetings, whether I am at work or at home. And while my overall time on the server has gone down as of the past month, I still average around 4 hours daily on the server, and countless hours in the discord.” (Quoted from my DT CDMR application)

-Personality & Character: One of the most important reasons why I believe I can be trusted as a Vice Commander is my Personality and Character. I believe I have proven myself to be a very understandable and approachable person, taking time to listen to the concerns of those around me to better support them and the entirety of the battalion(s) we are in. I believe that I am capable of leading and assisting all those who serve alongside me in the Shock Security battalion.  “Finally when it comes to me as a person, and how my attitude and personality can impact the battalion, I believe I am a very kind and respected person. I have helped countless people with cross battalion issues involving DT and done my best to solve these issues with little to no conflict. I try my best to maintain a kind and respectful atmosphere for all DT so that no one feels left out or hurt, And I am constantly trying to use the suggestions and opinions from others to better the battalion. I believe myself to be a very approachable person, I am kind and will help anyone no matter who they are with almost anything they may need. I look towards everyone else for recommendations and ideas on how to improve my self and the battalion itself, because as an officer the opinions of those around you and below you matter the most, and as a commander it is even more important, since you are improving the battalion not just for your sake, but for everyone's. “ (Quoted from my DT CDMR app)

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am reachable in discord at almost any point in time, and can hop into TS at a moment's notice, previously I was on the server almost everyday averaging around 4-5 hours a day. As of recently I have been on everyday continuing the average of 4-5 hours a day.

My current schedule with work and school (Starting soon) leaves most of my active time on the server to be later at night or before and around noon.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings to this date.

I thank you for reading this application and kindly ask you to give me any and all feedback so I know how I may improve my position as a command element.

Edited by ArcanineGoat
Increased Font Size to assist in reading.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, VALoons said:

+Support 

+Good application

+Active

+Has command experience

+Would help shock

Major +Support

Great guy
Active
Great previous command experience
Would do a good job!

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Heavy minus support

-You just rank transferred over not too long ago. 
-When someone came up to you with a question you replied with "I have no clue on what to do" 

within time I do believe you could become Shock VCMDR but for right now you need more time.

• Like 1

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+Support
*Previous experience with DT CMD & Shock outside of GL
*Has shown he is dedicated to the branch by his amount of activity
*Very well written application
*Very serious & Professional in my conversations with him

-Recently transferred, but quickly learning and gaining more knowledge.

• Like 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

50 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support

• Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+Support
Has command experience not only as a Vice Commander but a fully fledged commander also
Very lengthy application that clearly shows dedication put into it
" thank you for reading this application and kindly ask you to give me any and all feedback so I know how I may improve my position as a command element." at the end shows that he is open minded to any and all criticism
Even if he transferred recently considering he has been a DT Commander he is pretty trustworthy to fill in any gaps in knowledge he has speedily
Is a genuine and caring individual that can be trusted in this position from what I've personally seen
Active

Edited by Biggus Diggus FR01
  • Like 1

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

17 hours ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Has command experience not only as a Vice Commander but a fully fledged commander also
" thank you for reading this application and kindly ask you to give me any and all feedback so I know how I may improve my position as a command element." at the end shows that he is open minded to any and all criticism
Even if he transferred recently considering he has been a DT Commander he is pretty trustworthy to fill in any gaps in knowledge he has speedily
Is a genuine and caring individual that can be trusted in this position from what I've personally seen
Active

• Like 1

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 11/18/2021 at 3:10 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support

• Like 1

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 11/17/2021 at 8:53 PM, VALoons said:

+Support 

+Good application

+Active

+Has command experience

+Would help shock

• Like 1

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 11/19/2021 at 10:10 AM, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Active

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• bop locked this topic