Jay ignoring real life laws and creating new ones in game or miscategorizing them.- Denied

Muhammed Arbi

Jay - AdminReport

Questions

Your In-game:

Mohamed Arbi Razek BWA

Your SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336678120/

The admin's name in-game:

Jay

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Unknown but he is currently trial moderator

What did the admin do:

He let a guy named CoCommender arrest me for camera spamming even tho he dealt with me in staff. And I lost my glock.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

I quote from Keith Lee (lawyer): "Assault exists if you intend to cause a harmful or offensive contact with another person." https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38695624

I quote from Lauren Baldwin: "assault does not involve actual physical contact and is defined as an attempt to commit a physical attack or as threatening actions that cause a person to feel afraid of impending violence." https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/felony-assault-battery.htm

In this case, I was unfairly arrested and Jay just didn't care and there were no judges on. He illegally arrested me and there is the proof. He also said it is disorderly conduct or idk what, but taking pictures of people is protected by the law in public settings. Especially when i was taking pictures of the Police.

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Verbal warning, and please I would like my glock back because I lost it during arrest :(.

Any extra information:'

Please take me seriously its hard making money.

I mean, wrong section but like.

Are you really pulling IRL laws into a GMOD server?
juana martinez razeofficial GIF by RAZE

• Laughing 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

23 minutes ago, [KG] Jay said:

-Support

If I'm correct spamming camera can be considered disorderly conduct and it's also a rule that you cant spam cameras

https://gyazo.com/a901e105ab1ac0fa229762f7a69cf4a4

(we are also a Lego game server we don't have to include real life laws)

its not tho it is assault if i cause seizure or intent it, anyways he arrested me for assault not anything else

29 minutes ago, Pillow said:

*sneezes* you just admitted to breaking a rule and now your reporting a staff member for allowing a valid arrest...look at the motd your in the wrong here...

I did because I have been talked by jay about it and then he  let it be an arrest, its not a valid arrest reason if it is a staff issue. If I rdm someone cant arrest me for rdm after I get warned. thats what I am trying to explain and noone wants to listen wth

he just took chips side once again he is biased on top of that, he doesnt even let me report chip after I reported him first and then he reported me 5 mins later and weirdly jay instantly responds to him and he closes my report

40 minutes ago, Phillers said:

I mean, wrong section but like.

Are you really pulling IRL laws into a GMOD server?
juana martinez razeofficial GIF by RAZE

Yes because the game bases its laws on real life and its not a law in game either its a staff issue, please understand me. he even is biased towards the cop that did that because I killed him and had reported him for cop abuse, but when chip reports me jay instantly responds to his report and closes mine, afterwards he warned me for rdm after I explained to him why my character would kill him.

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

Pretty sure your in the wrong section. This is the SCP RP section. 

Here is the policeRP section: https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/211-staff-reports/

I followed ur link and i still see my post

1 hour ago, styx said:

Wrong section I think

I followed other dudes link and i still see this idk 

1 hour ago, Muhammed Arbi said:

Jay - AdminReport

Questions

Your In-game:

Mohamed Arbi Razek BWA

Your SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336678120/

The admin's name in-game:

Jay

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

Unknown but he is currently trial moderator

What did the admin do:

He let a guy named CoCommender arrest me for camera spamming even tho he dealt with me in staff. And I lost my glock.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

I quote from Keith Lee (lawyer): "Assault exists if you intend to cause a harmful or offensive contact with another person." https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38695624

I quote from Lauren Baldwin: "assault does not involve actual physical contact and is defined as an attempt to commit a physical attack or as threatening actions that cause a person to feel afraid of impending violence." https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/felony-assault-battery.htm

In this case, I was unfairly arrested and Jay just didn't care and there were no judges on. He illegally arrested me and there is the proof. He also said it is disorderly conduct or idk what, but taking pictures of people is protected by the law in public settings. Especially when i was taking pictures of the Police.

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Verbal warning, and please I would like my glock back because I lost it during arrest :(.

Any extra information:'

Please take me seriously its hard making money.

Let me add that he just closed my report I did prior to another Chip abuse and then when Chip reported me because my character killed him, he reported me. And weirdly, Jay instantly responds to chip and closes my report. He is biased, I change what I thin kshould happen to demotion, this dude just taking Chips side for no reason other than they are clearly friends. Please I am begging for other staff's approval this is wrong

For your information because I don't want to get in trouble for this Sourg told me to close that sit automatically

Also I'm not close to chipdail at all and the only reason I take all of his sits is because I'm able to claim them first and they are most of the time the only sits I see.

53 minutes ago, [KG] Jay said:

For your information because I don't want to get in trouble for this Sourg told me to close that sit automatically

Also I'm not close to chipdail at all and the only reason I take all of his sits is because I'm able to claim them first and they are most of the time the only sits I see.

Can youi explain why because he was cop abusing and u just spammed it so I wondered why. plus I didn't rdm if my character had a reason, tehrefor the warn is unwaranted

54 minutes ago, [KG] Jay said:

Because then Sourg is also at fault for having closed them when I litterally was being abused. He arrested me whenever he felt like it and fined me whenever he wanted, which means it was cop abuse, and when I told u u just brought me back to where I was. You are still at fault for accepting to close the requests btw. This is weird

-Support

I fail to see any misconduct from Jay. However this format is not correct. Due to the fact that you are trying to bring in real laws into a Semi-Serious server to get someone in trouble is quite petty. I believe you are just upset due to being arrested and not being aware of what it was for. As someone who saw exactly what happened you definitely were disobeying direct orders that were lawful and breaking server rules due to camera spam. If someone flashes a light with high Lu's at someone IRL they would be charged with battery due to the flashing light could blind them or cause a seizure due to conditions. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-support

camera spamming is a rule and also it can cause seizures to people in real life so please beware of that also we are a "GMOD" server, i do not think pulling a law defense link off of google to correct every officer is the best thing to do. and he got you arrested for the camera spamming... i think thats also good punishment for your actions.

minisigforums.webp

-Support

4 hours ago, Muhammed Arbi said:

If I rdm someone cant arrest me for rdm after I get warned. thats what I am trying to explain and noone wants to listen wth

You can still be arrested after getting warned.

2 hours ago, Muhammed Arbi said:

He arrested me whenever he felt like it and fined me whenever he wanted, which means it was cop abuse,

If you have proof, a command member of his department can issue a punishment.

Reason for -Support was stated by Burner.

45 minutes ago, Burner said:

-Support

I fail to see any misconduct from Jay. However this format is not correct. Due to the fact that you are trying to bring in real laws into a Semi-Serious server to get someone in trouble is quite petty. I believe you are just upset due to being arrested and not being aware of what it was for. As someone who saw exactly what happened you definitely were disobeying direct orders that were lawful and breaking server rules due to camera spam. If someone flashes a light with high Lu's at someone IRL they would be charged with battery due to the flashing light could blind them or cause a seizure due to conditions. 

-support

You admitted to camera spamming which is valid reason for arrest on the server.

I told Jay just to close the 2nd sit you called cause it was the same sit and you were just complaining in OOC because you did not like Jay’s decision. Constantly calling sits over the same thing is a warn-able thing.
This is a staff report section and there has been no evidence of Staff Abuse from Jay. This would be more of a player report on Chipdail.

10 hours ago, Sourg said:

-support

You admitted to camera spamming which is valid reason for arrest on the server.

I told Jay just to close the 2nd sit you called cause it was the same sit and you were just complaining in OOC because you did not like Jay’s decision. Constantly calling sits over the same thing is a warn-able thing.
This is a staff report section and there has been no evidence of Staff Abuse from Jay. This would be more of a player report on Chipdail.

I reporteed Chip before he even reported me and you closed them, I was going to tell you about the cop abuse but Jay chose to only listen to him and told me to report him if I wanted to speak about that, but everytime I did my report was closed ( I only reported 3 times in total, so it isn't warnable).
Plus I didn't rdm Chip if he kept arresting me and my whole organization was around me with no cops around. I would at least like my rdm tag from my last warn removed since it is a valid reason to kill Chip. In real life criminals wouldn't let you arrest them everytime they saw you, when they'd get upset they would kill. Please!

And I only brought real life definitions to assault, not even laws, because it doesn't make sense if it isn't specifically said anywhere on the server that it is a valid arrest reason.