Kiar's HLPR Bot Application

Kiar

1. What’s your Ingame Name?: Kiar

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)?: STEAM_0:1:77780504

3. What is your Rank?: MJ/NCS

4. What’s your time on the Server?: 5 days, I also have more time on other GL Servers

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 0

7. Who gave you permission to apply?: Lo Wang

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?: The reason i believe I would make a perfect fit for H.L.P.R. Bot alpha is because I am very active within Maintenance and initiate a lot of Passive RP as i find it to be a very enjoyable experience and continuously do it nearly every chance I can. By me becoming a part of the H.L.P.R Bots, You'll have someone that is very active during the nights and portions of the day that are highly active. I will be better able to protect myself and my fellow maintenance workers when we are being attacked for just doing our jobs. You'll also have someone with a very accurate robotic voice changer to help bring more immersion to the game, as well as have someone that constantly is looking for RP, whether it is active RP like repairing containment cells with my fellow maintenance workers, or creating passive RP Like I've done with the med bay computers and the Tesla Gate Electrical Box. 

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?
I would retreat to a safer location and inform others over comms about the situation at hand. I'd then warn my fellow maintenance workers to stay clear of the area until security gets the situation under control and cleared for us to move in and initiate repairs, if repairs are needed.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

Update: I have since been promoted to MA.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD to be trained and whitelisted.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer