Charlotte's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Clover1

1. Steam Name: [GL] Clover

2. Ingame Name: Charlotte

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75836345

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Console

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia apparently

7. Dispute: I was helping donovan out with a sit where someone got banned for homophobia, I then proceeded to post the Log in chat of the person saying the Homophobic Slur starting with F I then got banned for 1 Week Because of that. It was a brain lag on my end Because Im really tired and forgot that if id post that in chat itd ban me. I did not get a clip of it though but Donovan got my Logs, Bop also Said I need to do a Unban Request, Sorry If I didnt do a long Dispute but I think this is enough
EVIDENCE:  This Screenshot shows me posting the Log by accident while helping aswell as Me getting banned for that, Hope that clears This misunderstanding upunknown.png
unknown.png

Edited by Clover1
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

+support
Basically Clover just fucked up and forgot that if he says that in chat he gets banned i was trying to help Fang and i needed clover to get this log for his appeal tbh its just a funny mistake on Clovers part 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

21 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

- Was a Mistake

- Although be careful since you are a Staff member and I would have thought you knew this system exists 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

• Like 1

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff