Kush's Junior Command Application.

Kush

Name: Kush

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229414891

Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 2 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (100 word requirement): 

The Research branch is the first branch I joined when I started playing this server about 2 months ago. I am fairly active but I do need time away from the game from time to time. I go to almost every mass test and help other researchers if I am available. I am happy to bring new researchers on their research on SCPs and supervise them and just advice for a better test experience next time. I would also bring them to SCPs that they don’t have testing clearance on if they wanted. At the same time, I can prepare them for the SCP if they rank up. If I was accepted into the research command the responsibility on me will help me advance and benefit more into research. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

The things I could bring to the table are that I am usually very calm and patient with other people and I wish to develop friendly relationships between people. I have self-taught myself a way of communicating which does not anger both sides. This means I am very good at solving conflicts and dealing with troublesome players in research. Another one is that I am a reader myself and I’m very confident with my grading skills on test logs and giving my advice. Like I said I am very willing to lead the newcomers on tests and give out advice. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

I would increase Research activity by doing more mass tests of course. People attend mass tests because they would like a chance to get promoted and rewards, but mostly fun. I would hand out rewards to the most enthusiastic researchers, and therefore, keep them active in the research branch. I would also host more PTs as the other branches do. I know that our branches are non-combatants but researchers also have to practice their aim for when we are attacked. The PT could also include mini-games that could help them with survival when an SCP or CI attack. One good example is the red light, green light game. This can help researchers prepare if SCP-939 is ever breached. I could also start doing trivia on SCPs to increase the knowledge of researchers and give out rewards to correct answers.

Edited by Kush

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

I see Kush on quite often, I’d trust that he’d be quite capable in a command role.

(Fix that steam ID tho, you used the wrong format)

+ Support ^

Note: Would Be Great Command on Research, I Really Dont Have a Thing Bad To Say About This Guy Only + Support.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png