Adam's Junior Command Application

Adams the research one

Name: Adams
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119986069
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 2 months and 2 days exactly

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): Ever since I joined SCPRP I gravitated towards Research due to the fact that it is the most RP intensive branch, and not only do I love RP but can get very invested in it as most of my test logs show . I have also been command on many other RP servers, I have many traits that make me eager to learn, and provide that knowledge to others that need it. As shown in my recent trainings I have also been implementing other tactics to help JRs with getting into research such as switching to RIS unit and showing them how to do tests with D class, and giving them tours. I also have a great connection with the community not only in research but in other branches. Finally I have learned from my mistakes of my last application and worked to improve them to the best of my ability. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): Like stated above I love helping lower enlisted with their endeavors so they can not only succeed in research but be inspired to stay and have fun! I also would try to ask others around me for feedback, and what I can improve on. I am also very determined, as if I am presented with an obstacle instead of giving up I attempt to figure out what I did wrong by either looking at my performance or asking others around me, and use that knowledge to help me get over the obstacle. I am very forgiving, and although I will provide discipline when needed I give people many opportunities to not only redeem themselves when they mess up, but make them feel good about it, and ready to move on.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): Firstly I would look for an alternative to mass tests. As they are overused and anyone above the rank of ADVR does not really attend them. I would start by doing more initial discovery mass tests, as it lets the researchers participate in creating a new SCP object! I would also host PT's that would benefit research, and other branches with cross branch PT's. I would also attempt to lean away from money prizes  and lean more towards other types of prizes that benefit Research's RP, as money prizes don't give much of an advantage on SCPRP and although there will be people that will be there for the money using other prize types either alone or on top of money can draw a lot more attention. RA nydecore showed a great way of doing this by having all of Researchers work toward a reward of an SCP 682 mass test if a certain goal was met. And although some prizes might be denied by high command I am ready to think of more!

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

+Support leaning a bit to - but not by a lot

Cool gut to be around

Good would make ok fit for command

Not very active

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK