Ted's Officer Application.

Ted

What is your In Game Name? Ted

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Ted Rose

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? For about three months now.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? From what I have experienced during my time with our battalion is that we treat each other as a family. We're very kind and mature and very helpful with each other and that's one thing that has caught my eye. Being an officer in this battalion would be more than an honor for me. Just spending my time as lower enlisted and then being an NCO has taught me a lot more than I knew about being a leader. No matter what rank anyone is in this battalion, I've seen that they all have amazing potential to become a leader here. My time as an NCO has impacted greatly I believe. With moral, holding tryouts and sims, and just being overall fair and equal to everyone else here. I believe me stepping up into an officer position can help myself and others more in our battalion on what we need. Having more active higher ups and having more people to look up to and mentors to follow is one great thing to have in a battalion like this and I believe in myself to be the perfect candidate to fit that role here.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? I can definitely assist with a multitude of things. Holding more tryouts and simulations for the troops so we can have enough traffic moving through our battalion and we can keep the energy and activity up so they don't get bored or decide to leave because of that. Moral and positive energy all throughout the battalion is one big thing that needs to be given a high drive of motivation towards. I believe I have that drive and I feel personally that I can keep our troops and everyone else active and to be here feeling like they have a purpose and a future with Inferno Squad. 

How many strikes do you have? I have zero. 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. Yes I have officer experience in Shock being their former Vice Commander, and I also have experience in IQ being rank equivalent to Major. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team?  I'll bring my knowledge and experience of working as a high ranking officer in the past. I can also bring my knowledge of leadership and flagging up. I can also bring my knowledge of working on a roster and other documents for the battalion aswell.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes I do. 

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

- support 

- problem with Ted is he's crazy Inactive on the server I never see him like ever 

- this could be cause of Time Zones but if im wrong about this please give me a shout out I would love to change this to a + 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work