Lafleur

1. What is your in-game name?: Lafleur

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 5 weeks

5. Current level: 76

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: Nope 

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: 1LT Phrog and !LT Raptor

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes 

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I am a well know member of security and I know when to take a situation seriously. I never minge and I never use my power to do something that wasn't needed or used someone to do something wrong. I think a lot of command member appreciate me and I appreciate a lot of them. I am know for being a great shooter and a great tactical player (also for being the French Man). I think having me as a juggernaut would really help D-Block to be safer for everyone 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the M249 and shoot one bullet per one bullet to be sure to not miss my target

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

Has good aim

Has been doing well over the time period of being on this server

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

5 hours ago, ICR said:

+Support

It's Lafleur, that's why.

Or you posted this at 3AM, or you live in a different time zone

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

23 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 

Any things I could improve because I would like to improve myself but just a - support can't make me a better candidate for Juggernaut

Senior Moderator

+support
When I see you on the server, you don't minge and you try to take as much control on D-block when you can so props to you. Probably don't wanna use an LMG to take out a single D-class in a crowd as LMG's are made for mass damage situations.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

On 11/7/2021 at 11:23 PM, Williams said:

+Support

Has good aim

Has been doing well over the time period of being on this server

+ Support ^

Note: Till Now Has Been a Exemple As NCO And a Good Member Of Security.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/10/2021 at 9:47 PM, Lafleur said:

Any things I could improve because I would like to improve myself but just a - support can't make me a better candidate for Juggernaut

My sentiments exactly.

I fully support this application. I still remember Lafleur's careful aim being the key factor in killing two CI kidnappers some time ago and therefore taking me out of a very dicey situation without a scratch on me.

Edited by Kvist

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic