Adam's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Adams the research one

In-Game Name: Adams/bobbiesade

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:119986069

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time spent on the SCPRP server?: My time playing is roughly 2 weeks, but I started playing 49 days ago

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Research (Main) LR. SEC and MTF PVT

What is your timezone?: GMT-5

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8/9. I have been interested in SCPs since 2014 and I have only learned more about them as time went on

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have experience as an ET on a TTT server doing event rounds before and after server shutdowns. These events mostly consisted of other game modes in TTT. I will say this experience was more staffing then hosting events. I also hosted events in SCPRP, however i am unsure if this would translate well into SCPRP

How Active are you? (1/10): 7. I just got off a bit of a break so expect this to go up

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: As you can see i have made 2 previous Event Team applications both of which have been denied. Instead of giving up on becoming an Event Team member I decided to listen to the feedback given by other community members and tried my best to improve upon the issues pointed out by them as best as I can. I am also willing to learn not only from failures, but from advice given to me by more experienced ET members, and most importantly the community. I also have a lot of spare time on my hands and I think that becoming an ET member would allow me to use some of it to better increase the servers activity for the better. I have played on many servers in the past but never have felt a connection to them like I have with GamingLight and I think that joining ET will only strengthen that connection. I have gotten to know many members of the community, considering some as friends, and am eager to know many more. I have also played on gaminglight policerp and rust (rip) and gotten to know the server members there. I see ET as not only a way to get to know the community, but help them, and entertain them.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Right Here. I add to this whenever I think of a good event

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes. Many times

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 4885. I have always been a fan of infohazards, but 4885 has to be the creepiest by far. As with most info hazards there is something that you can do to prevent yourself from being affected by it but for 4885, once you know about it your already dead.

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

-/+ leaning to -

+ A good guy to be around

+ they are nice to people

- Inactive but they did get off a break

-Cant take things seriously some times 

- The app is not written well even missing some parts

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+ Support 

+ Very Active Recently.

+ Some Good Event Ideas.

+ Great Format On Event Ideas.

+ Dedicated Time and Great Effort in this application.

+/- He's childish at times, but has improved in this regard recently.

Note: Was Denied 2 Times, But Tried Again a 3rd Time, a Effort That Only a Few Would Make He has My Support And I Believe He Deserves a Chance On ET.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in the SCP-RP Event Team!
We have decided to accept your application into the event team. Please contact a Senior Event Team or higher for onboarding once you have received your in-game tags.

Welcome to the team! We're glad to begin working with you.