Avalon Levi - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Avalon Levi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name: Avalon Levi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107039362

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):

User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

More Than a Month/ about 525h+.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

RS, WO, EM, MA.

( SUB-BRANCH Ranks are Not Included )

What is your timezone?: Brasília - DF (GMT-3) 

Note: Only 1+ Hour than EST timezone.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

8-9/10 I Have a Great Amount of Knowledge Regarding The SCP Lore.

Do you have any experience as a Game master or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

Only In Other Games - Non-Official Counter Strike Tournaments/ Events on Big Minecraft Servers Like CraftLandia as Admin.

How Active are you? (1/10):

10/10 I'm All Days Active, About 6h+ a Day At least.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

Date:     RDM-09/18/2021     ~      Fake Roll As 173 - 10/09/2021

Server: SCPRP

Reason: 2 Warns/RDM, Fake Roll As SCP-173.

First/RDM: I was Lagging, and Everyone that knows me on the server knows that I lag/froze with frequency because I don't have a potent PC, and in that case my Game froze during hands up as Gen Sec, and I did not cease my shooting, on my screen the D classes were not with hands up, when all came back (my game I mean) I killed a custom job D class, and he made a sit about me, and I was called with him to speak with the admin, there I said that was more than just me shooting at the D class and that I only gave the final hit

(in my screen that was really what happened, it only appeared the white hit dot only once and the kill feed that shows the damage did not appear to me that time, probably because of the lag, and I was unlucky too, because all bullets hit only this d class) But I explained that for the admin, and he warned me, probably because he thought I was lying, and I understand his point of view because I watched the clip and really looks like I wanted to RDM the D class, but who plays with me in the server knows that I don't take rules lightly.

Second/FakeRoll As SCP-173: I was Playing as SCP-173 And I fake rolled, at this time I did not read the MOTD and I thought FakeRoll was a type of joke because I've seen many people joking with it, not that I would be breaking a rule doing it, but I never did it again, and I read the MOTD many times now, and I take rules on the line, proof of this is that I never received a Warn again.

Note: I was New on the server when those warns were given.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

I believe that you should allow me to enter the Event Team because I have been active on this server for a while now, and I am recognized by multiple server members/staff  in a Respectful and good manner.

I follow the rules and if I am called out for breaking the rules I go immediately look at the MOTD or SOP if was a Branch Rule that Was Breaked,  And if I did something that I was not supposed to I apologize and try to fix my actions in the best way I can.

My only Two warns were given when I first started on the server, but I have grown in knowledge about the server rules and as a better member in this community, even entering a Branch Command and reaching max Enlisted Rank in Some Branch's since then.

I play every day and, sometimes, up to 12 hours. I'm always respectful Regardless of the situation, Furthermore, I've shown support on this server helping in everything I can. 

I always help people when I see them struggling and help out new players.

Not only that, but I've watched friends turn into Trial mods/Event Team Trainees then Mods/ET Members multiple times, and they just grew so much more mature. Likewise, I'm also active every single day and thought why don't I make an application too, so I can help to bring happiness and joy with events to everyone and to the server that we all like so much.

This server is very important to me, and I've also grown over these forums Grading test Logs or Commenting applications and seeing discussions about how we can make our dear community/server better. 

I don't have a good amount of Posts yet, but a lot more since my last application to command.

I've seen several conversations in the suggestions part of the forums and learned much more and many things that I can use as an ET if I'm accepted of course. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I would do a variety of events perfectly based on SCP lore, one of them would be:

Dr. Wondertainment Has Come To Say Hi

It Would Be an Event Where Many SCP/Toys created by Dr. Wondertainment would raid the Site-50 to recover his creations that have fallen in the foundation Hands And to sell Some products of his own to the foundation Personal, well he can be angry with Foundation for getting his Toys off the market, but he still is a businessman and will not lose a chance to make some extra money, So Prepare Your Weapons Call CI and together Defend The Site, and Prepare Your Pockets too just in case you find something that you want to buy from him to your kids or for yourself cause who knows right? Maybe you find some Wonderful things in his sale.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes, And I understand the importance and responsibilities I will have if I am accepted, including the punishments that will be applied to me if I disobey any rules.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

SCP-001/Because I Like To Think In Which One Is The Real One.

But The Scarlet King And His Lore Is The Most Interesting of Them All, In My Personal Opinion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A GREAT DAY / NIGHT TO EVERYONE

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

MASSIVE +support

he is one of the best NCOs gensec has to offer and this application is one of the best I’ve ever read. 10/10!

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+Support

+Extremely active
+Have had plenty of wonderful interactions with him
+Does well as a security NCO

+Always improves himself
+Does well as an RAS

Would be amazing to have him as an ET

Edited by Gensec Colt
Removed the -Support about event as he changed it into a new event
  • Like 1