STEAM_0:1:434971165

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

Well I would uphold the Security Officers duties which includes (Tryouts, Training, Sims, Maintaining Security, Missions). But what can I bring... A different perspective. I am a very logical and analytical person. What this means is that I'm always accessing and compensating for situations. Unfortunately what this includes is my inability to stop thinking, Thinking of every possible outcome of a situation. Luckily I've gained quite a few skills because of this, like how to lead troopers, train troopers or create creative situations for sims/missions... I have tons of time too (No life) which means I can be on a lot more than others. I have quite a few ideas for sims and missions, as they are one of the most fun things to do.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

This is a hard question to answer, Not because I cant be trusted... But because I cant tell you to trust me without you who are reading this to first see my performance. Sure I could list the reasons why I can be trusted and I will but this is something that I cannot say for you, after all this is your opinion.

I'm a

Dedicated: I enjoy my time, and want more responsibility. I understand the weight of the job and the responsibilities it includes.

Intelligent: I can easily learn and adapt to different situations. Once I've learned it once I'll never have to learn it again.

Cautious: I'm always considering every possibility. I'm prepared for most scenarios.

Keen: I'm always watching for the details. The things that people miss, But I still have a view of the bigger picture.

I hope my performance up till now has proven these things and if not... Then give me time and I will show you.

Why do you want this rank?:

Well in all honesty, I was having troubles picking a specialty. I came to the conclusion that Security is the best but not because the other specialties are less important but because it seems more fun. Responsibility has its pros and cons, But I love it, it gives me a sense of purpose. I can handle it but I'm not so arrogant that I don't ask for help when I need it.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Security Officers are tasked with maintaining arrest reports and RFA's, This is not limited to training security on properly securing the ISD. After all Security is one of the most important aspects of the ISD, If we fail to upkeep standards of security we will fall at the cost of the ISD and its personnel. This cannot happen, it is vital that we properly train those who will take on and manage our security in the future. We must keep a lawful order, managing those who break the imperial law and making sure reports are dealt with. We are also tasked with hosting tryouts, sims, missions and promoting those who earned it, as this grows the battalions further improving the empire.

4 hours ago, Genbu said:

+Support

I think we got one hell of a Naval infront of us

Bongo is a great man in Naval and everything he's stated in this application is true. I have no doubt that if he gets accepted, he'll be a great SO. He understands the job and understands what to do.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support

From what I have seen Bongo not only knows what it means to be part of Naval, but excels at doing so. He is an exemplary part of Naval and is an amazing role model for all of Naval. He follows orders without hesitation and knows how to conduct himself properly while doing so. Couldn't think of a better fit for SO. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

5 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Strong activity
  • Professional behavior
  • Willingness to follow orders
  • Has the qualities we look for when looking to fill coveted SO positions\

Best of luck to you

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

10 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Strong activity
  • Professional behavior

Best of luck to you

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

On 10/29/2021 at 6:39 PM, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Strong activity
  • Professional behavior

Best of luck to you

God Speed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Accepted

Please talk to your Security Director (Proteus)

for training and whitelist.

Edited by BiggieCheez

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic