Avalon Levi Juggernaut Application

Avalon Levi

1. What is your in-game name?:

Avalon Levi 

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107039362

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT.

4. Time on the server: About 426 hours.

5. Current level: 54-55 Almost Going to 55, 8% XP to LVL 55, When You read this, i Probably reached LVL 55.

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: None

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:

DHOS Georgie

1LT Phrog

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: YES

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: YES

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job?

(125+ WORDS):

I Need to gain access to this job because though the days D-Block will be lost mostly during the Morning. With few people or none to help me secure D Block, I would hop on to my Juggernaut job to repel the D-Class Riots. 

Juggernaut shows people that if D-Block needs to be secure once again take back D-Block or Maintain Him secured, for the foundation.

Without a Juggernaut 

D-Block will fall once more and we will take a long time to Re-Secure him because of lack on personal in the Morning and the nerf on damage make impossible to secure D Block Even at Senior  NCO.

“Shall we allow our audacious enemies to violate with impunity the territory of the Security? Will you permit the D Class to escape? You will not.

Bestow me Juggernaut, Then, March.

And Together we will Teach D-Block that a malediction attends those that violate the authority of Gen Sec, the Great Branch.

The result of our efforts will be unclouded glory, and a durable peace.”

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

I would use the nova since shotguns are precise and have a high damage, if used Right can save lifes.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Avalon Levi changed the title to Avalon Levi Juggernaut Application

Massive +Support 

Avalon is a great guy and could use the juggernaut to hold dblock even better.

although it is “interesting” to say a shotgun is precise

• Thanks 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

2 hours ago, Grеg said:

Massive +Support 

Juggernaut is a Class which has abundance in health and armor so you need To Push And Secure D- Block or Defend your Allys from rushing D-Classes.

And as the the Bulldozer from Payday 2 Says:  

"You're up against the wall AND I AM THE FUCKING WALL!"

Jokes aside after the nerf Shotguns are one of the only weapons i would use in short range Which can One Shot a No armored Mobster or a Half Armored Mobster and with the right use at short range can be precise and Deadly.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Laughing 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

2 hours ago, Grеg said:

Massive +Support 

I've heard good things about him and I truly believe that the more active jugs you guy have, the better. Good luck!

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

• Piller locked this topic