4 members have voted

1. 1. Siren for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Siren

What is your current rank?

1SG

How much time do you have on the server`?

2 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I know I've done incredibly well within shock as an NCO. In-fact I climbed to NCO rather quickly because people saw potential in me. I'm always hosting tryouts and being K2S2 I'm allowed to train newer K2's which I also host tryouts for. My activity is also really high from the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and even late night. Being one of the few people to actually get into the K2 sub-battalion and not having to wait until SGT+ I know my laws and boundaries. I usually work really well with most people, helping out newer guys or even senior members who needed a question answered. All of my tasks given to me are completed in a timely manor. I know I can help shock now and in its future. Only my rank limits my abilities on how far I can go to help shock and what I can do currently.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Being a senior NCO in shock I naturally already uphold quotas, leading the newer NCO's, and other things currently expected from me in the battalion. Normally in the mornings I'm the only form of leadership on. There is never a incident occurring during those times with me or another shock against other people. I'm already a officer within K2 and I always exceed in mentoring and communicating with my fellow K2's. Most if not all of my current peers within shock trust and believe in my abilities and know how respectful I am. Officers or lower ranks know I get the job done. I push my boundaries to benefit shock and help shock as a whole to succeed as the "best" on the ship. I'm currently a CPT in the Royal Guard and a officer of its subbranch. So I'm already trusted and qualified to complete my responsibilities in another battalion. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I'm active nearly all day, especially during the mornings which is usually when I host tryouts. I can bring activity and leadership during that time when others are unable to. I already have a lot of experience from being demoted to completing quotas on time as an officer or just attending meetings. I love to host sims, trainings and cooperating with other battalions on missions in order for people to gain rewards or just have fun. A lot of shock hesitate or look the other way when higher ranking people on the ship commit a crime. I'm not one of those people. Regardless of situation and circumstance I'll always put my best into the red beast of the ship.

How active can you be?

Any day/time of the week. I'm in online classes and live by myself so my schedule is never filled.

Edited by Woo

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

+Support

+ Good application

+ Has leading experience

+- Semi-active

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

DENIED

This has been denied solely on the many instances of advertising.

You are not allowed to advertise or even hint towards it on the forums or else it is a immediate Denial
Please re-apply in 1 week

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

• Piller locked this topic