6 members have voted

1. 1. Uhgie For TMOD?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dirty Sanchez

What is your steam name?: GL Uhgie

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:539896014

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Uhgie#1337

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've staff on multiple different games such as fivem and also own a fivem server myself as well as a discord server for over 1500+ members. I know what it is like to be staff and what the position with holds. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 weeks 

What date did you make your forums account? September 26

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? No, Im currently a gamemaster on the ImperialRP

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? Not Currently, just gamemaster on the imperialRP

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I can with hold the staff position because I've experience the job and the task of doing it and have the proper manners to with hold the position aswell. I think that I can provide best support and handle everything in a manner and fashionable way. I've owned servers as mentioned so I have dealt with this situation or task before so I know what is expected, as well as a gamemaster on imperial I know what you must and what you aren't allowed to do. As a staff member I would provide simple and truly the best results for SCPRP and also for gaminglight, as we are constantly growing as a community and as a enjoyable RP server(s). I feel as we staff members set the standards and high bars for the server and how its look upon and me as a staff can keep or at least help make the server just as good as its currently still growing. I think that everyone here that's staff is doing a fantastic job and can keep up the great work for multiple other gaminglight servers! I am able to handle the job as mention and do anything that is asked upon me and complete the task in the best way as possible, and if I mess up I will correct myself and understand why it wasn't right, as my actions can make and hurt the community of players and server as a whole. We are meant and to do highly trained task/jobs and I think I can handle it as a staff member because I am a fast learn and understand everyone's situation and look at it as a whole and not a single person nor would I have favoritism against one or the other. I as a staff member can and will promise the best experience for players and for other staffs, as I will promise best results and wont be taken for a person who can handle situations under pressure as I can deal with a lot as a staff member since vie done this for a couple of years now.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   I would calmly explain that Mass RDM is against the rules on our server. If the player decided to curse at myself or another Mod/Admin/Player, I would gag the player to make it easier on everyone involved. Mass RDM carries a punishment of a 5-day ban, plus a formal warning. I would warn the offender, ban, and then request the proper extension and end the sit.

There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would explain that its a bug and have him understand that its not allowed, afterwards if he continues to do it and exploit it as he's getting something from it I will then give him a warning for it as needed!

Edited by Uhgie

-support

Did not answer the required two questions

have never seen you in game

low forums activity

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

11 hours ago, DonJ I said:

-support

low forums activity

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 10/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, DonJ I said:

-support

low forums activity

You also can't ban people as a TMOD

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

On 10/26/2021 at 11:55 AM, Gordan said:

You also can't ban people as a TMOD

-support

On 10/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, DonJ I said:

-support

low forums activity

this TBH

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Hello,

Could you please explain the following a little more?

"Yes, I've staff on multiple different games such as fivem and also own a fivem server myself as well as a discord server for over 1500+ members. I know what it is like to be staff and what the position with holds."

I could be wrong, but I don't believe the rule prohibiting being staff in another community is specific to Gmod. Again, I could be wrong, so I'll let SMT address that.

Aside from that, I'm unfortunately gonna have to give a -support for the above reasons, specifically that I don't believe that I've ever seen you in game.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Hello,

Could you please explain the following a little more?

"Yes, I've staff on multiple different games such as fivem and also own a fivem server myself as well as a discord server for over 1500+ members. I know what it is like to be staff and what the position with holds."

I could be wrong, but I don't believe the rule prohibiting being staff in another community is specific to Gmod. Again, I could be wrong, so I'll let SMT address that.

Aside from that, I'm unfortunately gonna have to give a -support for the above reasons, specifically that I don't believe that I've ever seen you in game.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021