Adam's Event Team ApplicationDenied

Adams the research one

In-Game Name: Adams

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:119986069

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platnum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 45 days as of writing

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: LR research PVT gensec and mtf

What is your timezone?: GMT-5

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9 I have been into it since 2014

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have helped host events on SCPSL. I did this for around 2 months. I also recently had some experience on another gmod SCPRP server for a while, but the server went under recently (Yes i joined that position to get gmod event team experience). I also have some time on a very old TTT server, but i had more staff duties, and held less events

How Active are you? (1/10): 8. My activity right now is pretty good. I'm usually on once a day for a long time brobably 4-5 hours.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have made an event team application in the past which got denied. I looked at the responses to that application and tried to fix some of the problems. I have reworked my main event and came up with a few others. Overall I am very creative and can use this to come up with new event ideas with very little time. I also am what some would call a "Rules lawyer" in the sense that I follow rules very well, and on the off chance that I break one I attempt to not do so again. I have a lot of dedication to the server, but with my current RP ranks most of it is spent AFKing. I think if I get ET I can use some of that downtime doing something to help the server. My final reason is that i wish to improve and receive feedback from others to improve and gain skills for my future in not only this server but life

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I have a few here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-7fMf8oeUqsuYWma23WJ1ClEE9f4L2D9Amq9QcnSK1w/edit?usp=sharing

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes many times

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: In my last app I said 432, however I believe that has change to 4885. I have always been a fan on info hazards, and 4885 has to be the scariest, as simply knowing its location will doom you. And the document on the SCP wiki makes it seem very creepy

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on having the courage for reapplying for ET. It's rare that we see reapplications and to me personally it shows that you are not easily deterred from downfalls and truly shows you are motivated to join our team and speaks volumes on the positives of your personality and potential dedication. A trait that is very much desired within ET. 

Despite this, I will continue to provide my feedback based purely on this application but wish you the best of luck. 

+ Activity appears to be strong.
+ No warnings.
+ Addressed what he has reflected and changed upon his previous declined application.
+ Event ideas are great in concept. While I notice the lack of explanation of why those events are occurring the planning that went into its design makes up for it entirely and beyond. 

-/+ While you have accurately explained on your reflection between your previous application and now I feel as if your answer for why you deserve to become ET lacks more about yourself and your personality. You explained well how you will act as an ET and what things you will do as an ET however I believe without knowing who you are as an individual it doesn't give me confidence. 
-/+ On your previous application you stated that you had almost 2 weeks in playtime however, in this application you changed the format into days since you (presumedly) joined the server. It clouds how much you have improved in activity. 

- Has not met the 150 word limit for his answer on why he deserves to be within ET.
- Once again, no interactions have been made and the lack of community input makes me unsure if this is a timezone issue or not an isolated opinion. 

Ambiguity can often be a misfortune. However, as you did not pass the 150-word limit which is an application requirement it's an automatic -Support for me. Once again I believe your application has ambiguity in it that doesn't provide me with full confidence. However, the issues in this application are in my opinion fixable. The reason this response is decently long is because, to be completely honest I am very conflicted. Something about this bugs me as I believe your capable in the event team but you struggle to accurately write it and the fact I dont know you doesn't help so I must make my judgement purely from this application. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on having the courage for reapplying for ET. It's rare that we see reapplications and to me personally it shows that you are not easily deterred from downfalls and truly shows you are motivated to join our team and speaks volumes on the positives of your personality and potential dedication. A trait that is very much desired within ET. 

Despite this, I will continue to provide my feedback based purely on this application but wish you the best of luck. 

+ No warnings.
+ Addressed what he has reflected and changed upon his previous declined application.
+ Event ideas are great in concept. While I notice the lack of explanation of why those events are occurring the planning that went into its design makes up for it entirely and beyond. 

-/+ While you have accurately explained on your reflection between your previous application and now I feel as if your answer for why you deserve to become ET lacks more about yourself and your personality. You explained well how you will act as an ET and what things you will do as an ET however I believe without knowing who you are as an individual it doesn't give me confidence. 
-/+ On your previous application you stated that you had almost 2 weeks in playtime however, in this application you changed the format into days since you (presumedly) joined the server. It clouds how much you have improved in activity. 

- Has not met the 150 word limit for his answer on why he deserves to be within ET.
- Once again, no interactions have been made and the lack of community input makes me unsure if this is a timezone issue or not an isolated opinion. 

Ambiguity can often be a misfortune. However, as you did not pass the 150-word limit which is an application requirement it's an automatic -Support for me. Once again I believe your application has ambiguity in it that doesn't provide me with full confidence. However, the issues in this application are in my opinion fixable. The reason this response is decently long is because, to be completely honest I am very conflicted. Something about this bugs me as I believe your capable in the event team but you struggle to accurately write it and the fact I dont know you doesn't help so I must make my judgement purely from this application. 

Agree perfectly with train overlord here.

4 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

+ No warnings.

Agree with Train so
Overall 
-Support 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

6 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

Forgot to check the word count when i wrote it. Oops. Luckily GLaDOS said I can change it so I did. If that does end up being not allowed i will revert it if nessacary 

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

On 10/21/2021 at 11:37 AM, Train Overlord said:

+ No warnings.

-Support (TY Train Overlord for explaining it so well)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧