DT NCO Application

JustNico

In-Game name: Nico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72265955

How long have you been in your current rank?:

3 hours ago

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I am somewhat experienced in leading. I have been CO ranks in MilRP servers and know how to command troops and follow protocol.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I would like to be an NCO to lead enlisted and set a standard for fellow DT.  I enjoy helping fellow enlisted out and answering any questions necessary. I go out of my way to make enlisted improve and become worthy of the name Deathtrooper and what comes with that name.  Recruiting DT is a very important task, one which is reserved for NCO's, this would be another way for me to contribute to DT. I am someone that likes to train, not only for the betterment of the enlisted, but to improve on their qualities and use the best quality that everyone has to the benefit of the group. On that note, this will also allow me to improve upon my skills, may it be leadership or communication.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

This is a question that may not be answered by my writing but by my actions. I have been outstanding in my duties and in DT. I go above and beyond in any event, training, tryout, etc. I strive to better myself and take feedback very seriously, I work hard to be an exemplary DT in any situation. I am a keen team player and I am someone that is very engaging, clear and the delivery of my communication is just right. I adapt to new situations very easily due to my background and can manage any situation. Anything that is asked of me will be done and resolved with efficiency. I hope to have persuaded you with my writing, but as stated at the beginning, I let me actions speak louder than my words.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes I do.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 12:36 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

- Decent Application 

-/+  he's abit new and it kinda shows but I have a feeling with experience he can improve in time. 

~ Darth Zefer 

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 10/22/2021 at 5:36 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

- Decent Application 

-/+  he's abit new and it kinda shows but I have a feeling with experience he can improve in time. 

~ Darth Zefer 

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Support

+good app

+New fresh mind not full of the same old ideas which will help DT grow and develop

+Seen him around a lot and he is a model DT

• Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 10/22/2021 at 12:36 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

- Decent Application 

~ Darth Zefer 

• Like 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 10/22/2021 at 6:36 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

- Decent Application 

~ Darth Zefer 

• Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Do a roster update and see an Officer for your NCO Training!

• Gaminglight Love 2

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic