3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 720 hours

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: None

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Fusion and Eem

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I think that I should gain access to this job because though the days sometimes D-Block will be lost mostly during the nights. If I were on I would hop on to my Juggernaut job to repel the D-Class as much as I can with other Gensec. Not only that but I have experience in multiple sub - Branches like the FTO program and a JWD in wardens. Juggernaut is very important to me because it allows me to show D-Class that Gensec is a very strong Branch and to not Riot or cross the Red line. Juggernaut shows people that if D-Block needs to be secure once again we will step up and take back D-Block for the foundation. Without Juggernaut things will not be the same and D-Block will fall quicker if we did not have this job.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the nova since shotguns are really good and I would aim it to the D-Class then fire

Under Review

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. After reviewing your application it appears that you haven't provided a proper SteamID. A SteamID looks like the following;
STEAM_0:1:36180961

Any further questions please ask them here.

Edited by Georgie_

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

• Chief_ locked and unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

• Piller locked this topic