Do i get to be an Aviation Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I can do it?

• yes
    • no

What is your in game name?:

Gamma

What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526709568

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I am capable of hosting sims that involve SF quite frequently & I can do whatever they need     me to do inside of the aviation/SF Branch. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I am currently a Officer in another battalion, and with such rank It would be foolish of me to do anything against my guidelines. And I am very dedicated to this server, so I will not do anything to provoke the removing of my rank.

Why do you want this rank?:

So I can be part of the renewing of SF & so I can keep everyone active within the battalion. I also want to be part of SF once again just without using a life.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:                                                                                                           Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

My purpose is to supervise & participate in the things that happen within the battalion, such as issues ; if there is ever an issue, then anybody within the branch should feel welcome to ask me any questions if needed. When it comes to activities, I will probably be the one hosting it, but if not then I will make sure that I am doing my best to ensure the happiness of others!

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

- Support

Unfortunately I have received reports from multiple individuals, each saying that you have advertised your application while on another job.

Please note the following disclaimer from High Command on all applications: "DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION; IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!"

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

17 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

Unfortunately I have received reports from multiple individuals, each saying that you have advertised your application while on another job.

Please note the following disclaimer from High Command on all applications: "DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION; IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!"

- Support ^
I do believe you have matured and changed for the better. I wanted to + Vote this app, however if you have advertised your app then I will have no choice but to - Support. Please don't promote your app, as I think you would've got it if you did not advertise.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

- Support

- I haven't seen you on once and I'm fairly active.

- Reports of you advertising your app aren't a good thing, most people don't have a reason to lie about it.

- Short app

Overall: Try to increase activity and don't promote your app.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member