Ban Appeal V.2- Denied

JoshuaBrooke

Steam Name:  Monopoly Man

Ingame Name: Unsure

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:104867899

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: WhiteCrow23

Reason for Ban: Cheating

Dispute: Hello there, I'm sorry for my last appeal I was genuinely confused to why I was banned but after looking at the ban lists I know why I was banned and remember the situation that lead up to my ban. I was in a period where I was cheating for the first time and thought I could get away with it and ultimately I got banned. I do remember that I blatantly used aimbot and ESP on the server and I am very sorry and remorseful to anyone who was affected by my actions at the time. I am asking for another chance to play the server, I want to experience the community without using cheats and get a career going within the PD. This was 4 years ago and I assure everyone that I have quit cheating on Gmod servers and I just want to experience the server once again without the use of cheats.

11 hours ago, Sourg said:

+support

Was 4 years ago, deserves another chance as long as he will never ever cheat again Gaminglight Servers.

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

i would like someone who was here when NoOne was around to comment on his character. 

otherwise, +support although you did a shitty thing it has been 4 years, you maybe deserve another chance

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

11 hours ago, Sourg said:

+support

Was 4 years ago, deserves another chance as long as he will never ever cheat again Gaminglight Servers.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

19 hours ago, Sourg said:

+support

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

• Head Admin

-Support

Hacking of any sort is not permitted on our servers, which is why it results in a permanent ban. Many other servers and communities have similar standards where hacking is not allowed, so I fail to see why you would have thought it was OK to use cheats.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed