AO application (KitChans)

Kio

What is your ingame name?: KitChan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant 

What specialty are you applying for?: AO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve on the activity of SF, and I can also improve on how professional SF can be with flying. I am able to improve on making the SF more reliable when it comes to flying. As an AO I can improve on how the ship is being taken care of and I am able to keep a close eye on all of the SF outside of the ship. But it depends on what is happening at that moment, and it also depends if I’m allowed to fly or not. If I’m allowed to fly then I can improve on SF’s flying skills and SIM training which would be very helpful for some SF that can’t fly very well. I am able to teach any SF on how to fly or new skills for flying.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: You can trust me because, I’ve been in a spot where a lot of people can trust me, which Tucker is my trainer and I will quote this “Finally one of my TRN’s are doing good/well”-Tucker. I respect others, if I’m told to do something I will do it. I can always find something to do if you can’t. I was a GM before and Mando respects me.

Why do you want this rank?: Because I wanna show all of Naval/SF that I can be a good leader and guide them through the Empire. I also would love to work with SF and what they do, but I am also willing to take time to Teach almost all of SF to become the best SF that the ISD can ever have.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do understand that if I get striked I will be stripped of my rank. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The Purpose of AO is to keep an eye on SF while they're flying, and AO is also allowed to do Maintenance on SF ships. If I have the permission from a Higher AO/SF I will be able to Fly with the SF. If I do wanna fly then I have to be on the SF officer job, But if I am not on the SF officer job then I could or will be striked. AO is also the assistant to the CAO in overseeing the starfighter battalion. Also to engage with the personnel to have a better understanding of the battalion environment. AO is to also help CAO with anything they need for SF. CAO is in charge of all the ships entering and leaving the ISD, and they can also help SF command manage the battalion and ensure all protocols are being followed.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support  

-:Nice person 

- tends to make mistakes but don't we all

- good application 

You will good nicely in AO 

Good Luck 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

10 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support  

-:Nice person 

- tends to make mistakes but don't we all

- good application 

You will good nicely in AO 

Good Luck 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

Accepted
Passed Interviews.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic