STEAM_0:0:146214010

How long have you been playing on the server for?:

Since Febuary 2021 and I have 11 Weeks

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) :

Currently a Nu7 SSGT, D5 RCT

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):

1LT. CPT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words):

I wish to become Delta-5 Command so I can make a positive influence on the newest branch of the server. I have spent a good bit of time playing on Delta-5 and frankly, I love it. The variety of weapons is amazing and it is really refreshing to be in a new branch with new people that try no mater what they are doing to be a bit more serious. I will admit I can be mingy at times but for the most part I can be serious when needed. To be honest I was super nervous when writing this application after seeing the other people that have applied. The head of security all the way to JMT I thought "oh there is no way I'm ever going to get accepted." Then I realized even if I don't get accepted, its not the end of the world. I'm still going to work to get to command even if my initial application gets denied and if I do become command I hope to make Delta-5 the best branch it can be. I have previous experience as head of PTs and Off Meetings in security and as a Deputy Head Warden so I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way. I also have been on the server for a while and have been staff for almost the whole time so I know most if not all of the rules. I am a current member of Delta-5 and so I already know a lot of the rules for the branch and can help enforce those rules as command as also as staff.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 

I'm probably not the best for this position, but I hope I can be good enough. I promise I will truly try my very hardest with command, but there is only so much I can do. I am still a full time student and work as well so I can't always get on the server but you can sure as hell believe I will help Delta-5 anytime I am on and even when I am not on my discord dm's are always open to help anyone who needs it. I also feel like I am fairly well liked around the community and can convince people to join the branch and attend tryouts. I can also use my friendships around the server to hopefully keep branch relations good and try to do some big cross branch pts. I know I am not perfect and I know I am nowhere near it but I really do hope that I am good enough and can help with the launch of this awesome branch.

Why should we trust you for this position?:

I think that since I have already been trusted for command in the past and am trusted now as a Senior Admin  and so I hope that you can trust me for command in Delta-5.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):

Yes, I am currently a Senior Admin and Ex security CPT as well as Ex Deputy Head Warden and Ex Security HOPO

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:

Leave LCZ and rush to catch up with CI to kill/capture them and retrieve the SCP while making sure to maintain good communication with the rest of MTF so we could potentially pincer them and stop their escape.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:

I would give them one more chance to listen and depending on the severity I would either strike/demote/remove them as well as inform their other command about their actions and to be on the lookout.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:

I would tell them to go to a tryout like everyone else and if they continued I would put them on a DNT list and depending on if they persisted or not contact their command and potentially go for a warning for harassment.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:

I would investigate the tip if it is a valid one then I would let the rest of MTF know, if there was no GOI I would let the rest of the foundation know there was nothing there but to stay on high alert just incase of something.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:

Yes

Edited by islandtoad

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+Support

Previous Command Experience

Senior Admin

In Delta-5

Active

Good Luck, Desert frog!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Massive +Support!

Not only is this a very genuine and well written app, but I have previously had the great opportunity to serve in GenSec with Island as a fellow Captain. He is a great mentor to others and a good person to have watching your back. I can't recommend him enough!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

Massive +Support!

Not only is this a very genuine and well written app, but I have previously had the great opportunity to serve in GenSec with Island as a fellow Captain. He is a great mentor to others and a good person to have watching your back. I can't recommend him enough!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

I never really talk to island, but I have seen him in the server helping others and in combat. He is a fun person to go against and seems like an overall great guy. I wish the bestest luck to you man.

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

• Toasty locked this topic