Ban Extension (Alalorian)- Denied

GL Travis Sandman

Your In-game: Travis Sandman

The player's name in-game: alalorian

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:78565973

What did the player do: MassRDM in spawn and wanted to RDM more

Evidence (REQUIRED): ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban extension I already banned him for 2 weeks

Any extra information: He asked for an Admin and I spawned in and told him to do /report he said just to come to him so I went to him and he asked where everyone was so he could "protect them" as a Patrol Officer I told him most people were afk and he said I already "protected everyone in the basement (spawn)" I looked on logs and I saw he killed 6 people so I banned him but considering he wanted to RDM more people by claiming it was "protecting" I believe it should get extended (Didn't get a video of what he was saying)

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

-Support 

Ban length is MORE then enough for the actions of the offender.

Edited by 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

Already got 2 weeks, for killing 6 people, which is more than enough especially for someone without a history of RDM and only 1 warning. Although we don't need to follow the handbook exactly, its recommended punishment for Mass RDM, defined as RDMx4, is a 5 day ban, which this is nearly triple.

Might want to warn them for the mass RDM, though.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

2 minutes ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

Already got 2 weeks, for killing 6 people, which is more than enough especially for someone without a history of RDM and only 1 warning. Although we don't need to follow the handbook exactly, its recommended punishment for Mass RDM, defined as RDMx4, is a 5 day ban, which this is nearly triple.

Might want to warn them for the mass RDM, though.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l