Doggo's Junior Command Application.

SCPRP Doggo

Application Format;

Name:Doggo
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:164869703
Current Rank:SR

Time in Research (Estimate): I quit for a bit and came back as a new researcher so around 2 to 4 weeks

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I believe I should be in research command since I don't see many command members on at a time, most I see is around 1 per day and they are mostly AFK. They are also a lot of trainees that don't know what to fully do or need help, I want to be there if they need help or just be able to guide them or take care of the ones who are just minging or don't know that they are breaking rules. I also like working my way up the ranks and being able to be part of a community and command is what I see that fits that. I mostly want to be there for the newer research members that are lost or require things. I have also seen an increasing number of minging researchers and no one knows how to report them or can't because they aren't in research. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I believe that I can bring a few things with me. I can bring a lot of activity I can be seen on playing during days and nights ( I'm a no life), I also do quite a bit of training, I try and do training when nothing is going on server wise so players have something to join if they get bored in D block or other branches. I also have a lot of ideas for players to do or test on. I like being more involved with players and getting to know how players are doing and seeing if they would like to see anything or do anything that they like. If players are bored it lowers activity which causes D block to become bored and others start to complain that nothing is happening in the server. I care more about how other players or doing than if I'm bored or not, if others aren't having fun then it makes me feel like I'm doing enough for them to have fun.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I would try and do mass tests or training for RRA since most players don't know when they can join RRA. I would like to see more tests happening so I would offer a reward for the best test logs that I see or for the player with the most training something that gives more incentive behind things. I just want to see players enjoying themselves then just playing to keep their rank. I like the idea of rewards behind things like mass tests most players just saw up to rank up and then leave or just AFK and to me, AFK does not mean activity. I know I don't have many test logs because I don't see a reason behind them, players mostly do them just to kill time but don't gain anything from it. another way is to just give players some random object or some random player and tell them to test on it. I've seen players have tons of fun doing it or just seeing players be creative behind things. Just give researchers more fun things to do or have just more fun joking around!

-Support
-Nice to chat with and has good ideas
-Active but not that much, enough to get noticed
- Only does trainings, and i dont see any activity logs, and few test logs
- TS Activity is a little low

Your not that bad doggo, I have chatted with you many times and I enjoyed it Although I don't think you are ready yet, remember these apps are going for awhile and you have some time to fix what i have pointed out. Good luck doggo!

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

-Support for now

-Large increase in activity as of late

-Has been doing a good amount of trainings

-Has been in TS a lot more consistently

-No logs or documents still

-Has not been in research very long

Overall, I think Doggo would make for a good command member in time, he might just be a bit too new, I would like to see some documents produced though considering he'd be grading them, I'd like for him to first attempt his own.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 10/16/2021 at 5:20 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support for now

-Large increase in activity as of late

-Has been doing a good amount of trainings

-Has been in TS a lot more consistently

-No logs or documents still

-Has not been in research very long

Overall, I think Doggo would make for a good command member in time, he might just be a bit too new, I would like to see some documents produced though considering he'd be grading them, I'd like for him to first attempt his own.

After some re-evaluation, I’ve seen Doggo being one of our most active enlisted. He’s also produced a foundation document since and quite an impressive one at that, I’d trust him to grade other people’s documents based on that. I think he’d be good for command.

Changing vote to +Support.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Star locked this topic