pog's Medical Officer Application

pog Saul

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SS SFC pog 5105

2: Whats your timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:515720

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: the reason i wanna be a medical officer is i wanna see MC get better and see it get as popular as 501st or shock and help other MC troopers in needed. i want to get other trooper's higher in the ranks and see them get to Officer. i also want to encourage other's to get better and do tryouts so we can get the battalion super popular.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 8 i probably spend at lest 5 to 8 hours a day on the sever. but some times i do get side track and go play far cry 6 or the new battlefield beta for a couple days and i am trying to improve and try to stop that.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: the reason i should be a Medical Officer is i always try my best and i wanna help other's in MC and i was in MC 2 other time's and ever time was a NCO and try my best ever time i became NCO. i wanna try to get better at helping other's and improve my leader ship skills. i also want to get other inspired to try to get to NCO or even Officer"s .

7: How well do you command other troopers?: i think i do pretty good at commanding other's and helping other learn about what there are supposed to do what they need to do. but do know i need to improve my leader ship skills and i would be more than happy to improve in that area.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: the reason you should accept my App over other's is because i wanna help the community grow and i take your guys criticism to heart so if i am doing something wrong in your eyes just tell me and i will fix up my act. i will always keep improve my act and help other that need it the most.

Edited by m4bro
i wanted to add some more detail to my App

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

• Will locked this topic