Frogs command application for delta 5

a frog

Your In-Game Name: Frog

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:419490440

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 2 and a half years

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : VCMDR in e11

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): cpt,1lt

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): Well, I want to become a delta 5 command member because mostly I want to use up a 2nd life I have on this server and that I want to help this branch grow since I sincerely think that this branch can go places if it has the right command. I also think that this is a cool opportunity to be a part of something that has never been on the server before and that this would be a cool thing to do since I have been playing on e11 for a year or so now and I really just want to find new things to do and I think this branch would be exactly what I need to spice up my gaming light experience and I have been on this server for so long that you really don't see many things like this, like once in a blue moon does stuff like this happen and I really would like to be apart of this and help it grow and thrive into a strong branch that has respect of everyone on the server including C.I. I would also like to see how you guys are gonna handle this from a internal P.O.V. and I would like to help with that as well if I have to do things for the meetings or keep people organized inside of the branch itself and I really don't see any downside to joining this branch so this is the main reason why I am applying for it.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I feel like i am the best option for this branch because i have had command experience in every combat branch besides nu7. I was a omicron 9 cpt, a ci major, and i am currently the VCMDR for e11 so i know how to lead and a branch and handle things from a internal and external standpoint. I also have had no warns or bans in the past 2 and a half years that I have played on this server and i am not looking to get any any time soon.I can also help you organize for meetings and help keep enlisted/nco in check in case people start spouting stuff in ooc that they shoundt

Why should we trust you for this position?:I feel like I am the best option for this branch because I have had command experience in every combat branch besides nu7. I was an omicron 9 CPT, a ci major, and I am currently the VCMDR for e11 so I know how to lead and a branch and handle things from an internal and external standpoint. I also have had no warns or bans in the past 2 and a half years that I have played on this server and I am not looking to get one any time soon. I can also help you organize for meetings and help keep enlisted/NCO in check in case people start spouting stuff in OOC that they shouldn't have said. I can also be a big part in building this branch up with relations from e11/nu7/and ci and I would be able to help the enlisted and nco's maintain a good branch relations with other units inside of mtf to make for better communication.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):Omicron 9 CPT,CI MAJOR,E11 VCMDR

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:I would go to the C.I. raid first since they take priority over d class in combat standards and foundation standards as they can breach scps and even take them away from the foundation as d class can only breach the scps themselves and killing ci before they take the scp is utmost priority in those times.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:i am the higher up i would check how severe they are breaking the sop and if it is major I would most likely hand out a strike or if they get even worse a demotion( if needed) if it was little I would most likely give them a verbal warning and if they keep doing it after the verbal warning a strike or in the most server case a demotion of one rank. Being in command means having what it takes to do the stuff nobody wants to do like handle rowdy nco's/enlisted and that's how i would handle it

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:I would most likely be mad that someone was robbed a spot just because they were friends with someone higher up in delta 5 and I would probably report the person who is fast tracking their promotion to the people that handle them (the command fast promoting) Because no one deserves special treatment and everyone should be treated fairly

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: I would first ask how they know about the G.O.I. and if they didn't answer I would shut the call down and just tell people to be on high alert just in case the call was real. And if they do give me credible info from a source that I feel is legit I would have units watching the gates at all times (2-3 at the gates) and see if they would show up and if they did I would have them dealt with accordingly.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:Yes

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

• Toasty locked this topic