MazuzaM's Delta 5 application

MazuzaM

Your In-Game Name: MazuzaM

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:520927466

How long have you been playing on the server for?: I started in March 2021 and i have a 2 weeks playtime

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : CI RnD SPA, E11 CPL, Nu7 LCPL, SEC LCPL, JR 

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): 2LT, 1LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I want to become Delta-5 command for multiple reasons and i would like to tell the full story.
When I first joined the server I was kind of confused with all the ranking system, I played a lot on dclass since i didn't really know how to join a branch and how to get a proper position, after a while i joined Gensec and to be honest I really didn't like it, I played a  while on it and i realized that sitting all the time in Dblock was a waste of time and opportunities.
Couple months ago I joined E11, I spent a very good time with people like Lucas or Bloddragon, in E11 i matured a lot and I understood a lot about the server, unfortunately i decided to resign and join Nu7. I never got familiar in Nu7 and  became very inactive since i didn't like the branch at all and today im still thinking about resining from it.
There was a period that changed totally my playstyle and knowledge of the server, this is the period when i joined R&D,
I am always active in this branch and im considering to apply for Command when i will reach SCA (2 ranks above SPA), In this branch i met a lot of people like New Rowphin, Diz, Exland, Cogs and Lee that helped me with everything and always supported me. When i joined R&D I finally made a name in the server. 
I want to become Delta-5 command because I finally got a good reputation, I want to manage Enlisted members and make Delta-5 a serious and respected branch.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 
I feel I am the best option for this position for diffrent reasons: 
Im always active in the server and i met a lot of people that think I am trustworthy, Im very familiar here and as you can see in the question "Do you have past leadership" i was CPT (USSR Team) in the server USSR vs NATO and E11 (Apply only) CMDR and B7 (Donor job) in WW Gaming, Im very dedicated to this server and I know I will achieve something here like i did in other servers.
During my CMD experience i used to RCT SCPs, attend meetings and also guide USSR PVTs in NATO bunks and in my E11 experience i had to do some more serious roleplay than B7 one, I always cleaned E11 from bad members of it.
In these months of gaming in GL I realized how serious was the roleplay for some branches, the only times I experienced it was in RnD, and now i feel like im ready for something bigger

Why should we trust you for this position?: You should trust me because I am very familiar with the server and i always got classified as Trustworthy in R&D

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please):
Yes i do
-i was CPT (USSR Team) In the server NATO VS USSR
- CMDR of B7 in WW  (Donor job)
-CMDR of E11 in WW (WL Job)

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?:
I would divide my team in 2 parts (10 members hypotesis):
- TEAM 1 
I would ask to 2 D5 members to assist in Dblock, politely asking E11 CE (If anivable) to build some barricades outside 
Dblock to contain the enemy with possible Nu7 Members.
-TEAM 2
The rest of the Delta-5 Members would go in the place where CI is raiding to terminate them with other MTF units (Or alone)

I would do this to not have any enemies behind our back, so that we cover each other like a family.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?:
I would cuff the guy that is breaking the SOP, if its a minor SOP break i would ask him to read again the SOP carefully and ask him his trainer's name, If its a Serious SOP break i would ask him his trainer's name and Strike/Demote him.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?:
If he keeps asking it and being annoying i would put him on a week DNT for asking Delta-5 WL without training.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group:
I would request the best researchers to examinate the video/letter and extract every single detail to get informations about who sent it and for wich GOI he is working.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?:
Yes i will with all my passion and compassion.

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

48 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Mazuza next furry command in D5

bullshit roll luck 

Not my fault if my call sign is Fusion is a furry

• Sad 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

• Toasty locked this topic