Make Security Active Again - Denied

Galaxies

Name: Make Security Active Again

What would you like to see added/changed: Add incentives for security to be online for long amounts of time, like giving security who've been on for # hours a amount of money, like 10k. This would increase the amount of AFK security, and that helps the server rise the leaderboards. You could also do whoever's been online the longest, (and command has seen them), a huge amount of money every week, like 75k.

How would this benefit security: It would hopefully increase security activity, (which we desperately need), and the announcements pings don't work, for most people. For example, I was attempting to hold D-Block for literally 3 hours with only 2 other security, with this repeating: enter D-Block, 2m later D-Class comes up and kills us, wait 2m NLR, rinse and repeat.

Are there any disadvantages to this suggestion: The devs may need to code something or add a mod I guess? Who is this mainly for: Security.

Please link any content: N/A

This would be something to bring to Security HCMD, as they would be the ones to suggest new jobs/ideas

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support

Nobody would join Security to help. I'll be honest people will just abuse the system to AFK on SEC. SEC HCMD would also be the one to make these changes so you should contact them. Everyone else is going to complain so they would want this for their branch too.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Galaxies said:

Already did, they told me to come here.

Actually, I don't think you did. Or we would talk about it. The only suggestions we say to move to the forums are server based ones, not security ones.

Edit:

image.png.1ad3691c3826048723a93fcf073e9976.png

HCMD didn't tell you, but this is completely wrong. For what your saying you can just ask command members to do said things maybe even contribute money.

Edited by Jack S
  • Laughing 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif