Jimmy's Medical Corps Officer Application

ZeEagle

Poll   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an officer in medical

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SS MSG Jimmy 2168/Senior Scientist Jimmy

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:198436010

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to become an medical officer so i can be more impactful in the regiment, more so than i can as an nco. This is the most important reasoning for me being a medical officer, However multiple other reasons on why i want to be a medical officer include but are not limited to, helping out other officers such as Fail and Turbo in their dutys, doing more sims to keep the troops engaged and having fun, aswell as hopefully getting closer to the command team in the future because that is one of my sought after goals in the regiment.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8, my activity fluctuates due to school and work assignments however I strive to be the most active i can be while priortizeing real life issues and will take an LOA/ROA if i am completely unable to meet expectations of an officer.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a medical officer for multiple reasons. The main reason being their is alot of demand and help is needed in the Officer Corps while i am qualified enough to help them. To restate that im qualified i was a LT Commander in naval and a Medical Overseer so i quite understand the expectations of being one and the importance of responsibilites like quota and commanding. Not only that but i am currently a Moderator for the server and this restates the fact of me understanding the importance of responsibility as well as being qualified.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: My ability to command troops is exceptional with me having previous experience in Naval as a LT Commander where you have to stay on bridge and constantly give orders to enlisted to check things around the ship such as (EC,Hull,Bridge integrity) and all sorts of PassiveRP. Not only this but as a LT Commander you give sectors to the enlisted and make sure they understand their role and how to do it. I have also played in many other ImperialRP servers in which you have to command troopers and have over 3000k hours in gmod.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 

You should accept my application over other applications because I have previous experience in other regiments with commanding roles but am a high ranking nco and have been rank skipped multiple times showing that high command believes I am fit for the job and showing i am deserving of the role. I have all the capabilities that one needs and overall have the motivation to make the medical regiment better as a whole.

Edited by ZeEagle

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

7 hours ago, Albarious said:

+Support 

Absolutely a perfect example of  a medic with prime medical combat and passive rp with perfect medical and surgical application and decisions.

Couldnt agree more^ Would make a good officer.

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Will locked this topic