Parkland27's Junior Command Application.

Old parkland

+Support
-Fun to chat with
-Has been LR for like 8+ months now.
-Can be fun to be around without polluting the quality of his work both in staff and research

-Little trainings day to day
-Activity in research is at a low

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

5 hours ago, bobbiesade said:

+Support
-Fun to chat with
-Has been LR for like 8+ months now.
-Can be fun to be around without polluting the quality of his work both in staff and research

-Little trainings day to day
-Activity in research is at a low

+/-
Was less active for a little bit, but has come back 

-doesn't do many trainings

+Passionate

+Great writing

+Support

-Nice guy to have a chat with.

-Been in Research for a hella long time.

-High quality test logs.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, agenttrigger007 said:

- Guy knows what hes doing
- Seen doing tests
- Great Application
- Good test logs
- friendly

- Unsure if command material
- Heard activity is lackin

+Support

what counts for command material? i did a few interviews with a few command, and a lot of the stuff i may have mention,-was similar to what they did as well, i intentionally didnt put that down, (and my reason being, i've been told, command only promotes due to activity, but i dont know if this is true, i like to focus on all things research, instead of one) spectate researchers, superviseing, and stuff like that, the only issue is, what makes you command material, if you dont know what it is to do as command. 

basically what im saying is, what counts as command material

also, they might not like the fact that im replying to you, but you interest me in command material and what might count as it, so if i have to remove this, please contact me on discord

and for the activity, im not ashamed to admit why, activity was LOW like never before, and plus there wasnt enough for me to do, only during apps you will see things start to change, activity rises, you start to notice things unusual from normal behavior, (and i know this first hand, almost been here a year, and havent been command)

Edited by Parkland27

2 hours ago, Parkland27 said:

what counts for command material? i did a few interviews with a few command, and a lot of the stuff i may have mention,-was similar to what they did as well, i intentionally didnt put that down, (and my reason being, i've been told, command only promotes due to activity, but i dont know if this is true, i like to focus on all things research, instead of one) spectate researchers, superviseing, and stuff like that, the only issue is, what makes you command material, if you dont know what it is to do as command. 

basically what im saying is, what counts as command material

also, they might not like the fact that im replying to you, but you interest me in command material and what might count as it, so if i have to remove this, please contact me on discord

and for the activity, im not ashamed to admit why, activity was LOW like never before, and plus there wasnt enough for me to do, only during apps you will see things start to change, activity rises, you start to notice things unusual from normal behavior, (and i know this first hand, almost been here a year, and havent been command)

Bro you took my specialty aka making a 3,000 worded document lol

+support Nice guy.  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/7/2021 at 10:21 PM, Parkland27 said:

what counts for command material?

Its a way of saying if you have the time and understanding to be a good command its a overall rating. I said unsure not in a bad way I sayed it in a neutral way cuz I don't know.

Edited by agenttrigger007

9 hours ago, agenttrigger007 said:

Its a way of saying if you have the time and understanding to be a good command its a overall rating. I said unsure not in a bad way I sayed it in a neutral way cuz I don't know.

no no, i get where your coming from, its just anything can help thats all😁

+support

Bro PLEASE, I thought my CI SGM since May thing was bad, dudes been an LR since fuckin' FEBRUARY. FREE THE HOMIE.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• Star locked this topic