MrMeeseeks123's Junior Command Application.

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Name: MrMeeseeks123
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:501542706
Current Rank: LR

Time in Research (Estimate): 4 months /250 hours 

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):  I believe I should be in Research Command because I'm very active and I strive my hardest to do well in research and I will try my best to improve research as much as possible. Also, my main goal, if I were to get into command, would be to help out enlisted as much as possible. Adding to my statement I'm very hardworking and I will cooperate with other commands as much as needed. Also, I am always diligent when it comes to getting a new responsibility I will take this position with great respect. Another reason why believe I should be in Research Command is that if I were to become Research Command would strive even harder as a researcher and I will work even harder. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): What I would bring to the table if I were in command is that I would work my hardest and help enlisted to my furthest extent. What I would also bring to the table is that I am very active whether I'm in TeamSpeak or game. If I'm doing something else and I'm not on the server I will sometimes go into the TeamSpeak channel because I will always enjoy chatting with fellow researchers. Also, I am very friendly especially towards enlisted. Finally, I am always trying to improve if I make a mistake I just say o well and I move on improving from what I did wrong.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): What I would do to increase activity in research is first off I would set a goal for enlisted for example I would say whoever does the most activity logs get 25K. Second of all, I would host many mass tests and PTs, and when I would make PTs I would take my time making PTs I will make sure they are fun for the research participating. Also, I will encourage enlisted to be more active. Finally, I will help increase activity in research by encouraging people to flag up when no research is online at the moment and when it is coded blue or yellow.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+/- Support, leaning slightly -
Good activity in game.
Frequent TS activity.
Application is well written.

No foundation documents.
No activity logs
Very few trainings.

Notes: While I do think you do you have a lot of good traits that relate to activity, I also believe that you should also try to make more logs, whether that be training logs, activity logs, or test logs (posted on the forums).

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic