Crunch's Security Officer Application

Crunch

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Crunch

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cheez/Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Please refer here

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have an understanding of what is needed for the position as well as the determination to improve myself and others as well as the ability to watch, listen, and adapt quickly. I personally believe I am hard working when it comes to my naval duties and I get my tasks done correctly and in a timely manner. 

Why do you want this rank?: I personally think security is one of, if not, the most important things that comes with the roleplay we do. I have a great drive to make sure that said security is taken seriously and is done properly. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To take part of the security of the ISD and those who call it home from threats, foreign or domestic. 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ Support

-Amazing application, truly understands the duties of an SO and has the spirit any SO should have

-Outstanding enlisted, always does what's asked of him and performs every task exceptionally well

-Always professional on job

-Would make an amazing SO

- Good work ethic, and a good guy

Good luck, Crunch.

Edited by Proteus

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

45 minutes ago, Proteus said:

+ Support

-Amazing application, truly understands the duties of an SO and has the spirit any SO should have

-Outstanding enlisted, always does what's asked of him and performs every task exceptionally well

Good luck, Crunch.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 10/7/2021 at 8:12 AM, Proteus said:

+ Support

Good luck, Crunch.