1. What is your Ingame Name: Ruz

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:201360601

3. Rank: EXM

4. Time on server: 20 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 9

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Bison, Dustin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I believe I am fit for ACM because I have been around for quite sometime and I know what I am doing. What’s more, my previous experiences in combatant branches will allow me to make good use of the weapons on ACM to protect my fellow medical personnel under any circumstances. I will make sure to be active on the job and fulfill my duties to my best ability.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I will heal up the E11 CPL first then go fight CI.                

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

+Support

-Not good enough like me in pvp, but its good.

-Experienced.

-Dumb but cool guy.

• Angry 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Ruz would make a marvellous ACM if given the opportunity! From training together for FTO today, based on our interaction, I believe Ruz is a very receptive player to instructions, is adaptable to odd situations, and is a very level-headed; all attributes that would make a phenomenal combat medic!

+ Support 100%, best of luck Ruz!

• Thanks 1