Simpington's PD Lieutenant Application

Simpington

Is Simpington Qualified for Lieutenant?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is Simpington Qualified for Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: SM Simpington 1D45

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456446626

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: over a month maybe 2 months

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Hello, I'm Simpington, some of you guys may know me and some of you may not but I'm going to tell you why I think I'd be an exceptional candidate for being a member in The Police Departments Low Command branch. I’m very passionate for this community and I have a drive for justice and correcting any situation that is at hand. I'm a great multitasker and I enjoy de-escalating situations that are complicated for just any average joe to handle. I know I’m ready to take on this position because over one year ago close to 2 years ago I fell in love with the PD department, and I met a few people that really stood out to me and I looked up too. So If I do end up as LT I will continue to teach the new hopefully OFCs just like the way Philosophy did when I was an OFC. He was truly passionate about PD and everyone who wants to give being an OFC a try. I want to uphold his ideals and do exactly what he did. Every time an OFC got on he was eager to help them out and teach them the way of a true officer. He did it with respect and a timeful yet patient manner. I think he had the exact idea that a Low commanding officer should be and I want to continue his ideology. Thank you for reviewing my application and someday I hope that we all can reach our goals that we strive and worked hard for. 

~Your local neighborhood simp, Simpington.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I completely understand the rules.

Edited by Simpinton

• Simpington changed the title to Simpington's PD Lieutenant Application
13 hours ago, Vader said:

+Support 

Active

Mature

Well known

Good luck buddie u got this!!

Btw can you add a Poll too

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Tactical locked this topic
  • Will unlocked this topic
  • Head Admin

This denial will also be accompanied by a demotion to Master Sergeant as a result of violating the rules established by high command.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

unknown.png

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Will locked this topic