Jintao's Gunnery Officer Application

Jintao

What is your ingame name?: Jintao

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60446730

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can provide continuous activity to the branch, along with being reputed as a good member of Naval bringing the reputation up. I have a number of fresh ideas for the branch, and would love to work with Havoc to increase the RP of maintenance checks around the ship, and keep the RP of these patrols flowing throughout the server. I'd also love to be able to RP fixing things myself as when I do patrols on my own I usually end up having to call Havoc to fix something for me. I think Havoc could also do with some members at the minute and would love to help them out with that.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: When first joining Naval, I was promoted multiple times whilst I was on cooldown and proved an exceptional Enlisted member. I then went on LOA due to some OOC reasons, and when coming back I think I picked up where I left off pretty well. I performed well whilst as a SubLT, and got promoted to Lieutenant a couple days after coming back to the server actively. During this time, I also received the rank of Trial Moderator (was promoted to Moderator after that too), and was promoted in GM. I think this proves my dedication to the server, and to Naval. I have also already been certified for tryouts, and I think in my short time as Lieutenant I've proved that I'm a good leader and I'll be able to help Havoc in some amazing ways, with SIMs, new ideas, tryouts and activity.

Why do you want this rank?: As I mentioned two questions ago, I would love to help Havoc and the branch out in improving and I personally feel as if I have the skills and ideas to help improve. I also want to increase my responsibilities by joining a specialty.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to make sure the ship's weapons are working as intended at all times, man the turbolasers, oversee Havoc and work as a field engineer when deployed.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

BIG +++++++ SUPPORT
- Ever since i've known Jintao he's done exceptionally 
- Active
- Havoc needs more active people helping out
- Would be a great addition to the current GO's we have now.

BEST OF LUCK!
- Havoc CPT Sainty 

Edited by SAINTY.
pressed enter by accident

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

21 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

BIG +++++++ SUPPORT
- Active

BEST OF LUCK!
- Havoc CPT Sainty 

As a Lieutenant, Jintao has done a great job leading enlisted and showing great initiative and strives to improve. Jintao will make a great GO.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/2/2021 at 4:36 PM, SAINTY. said:

BIG +++++++ SUPPORT
- Active

BEST OF LUCK!
- Havoc CPT Sainty 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+1

+ Active

+ Good Leader

+ Makes sure the lower ranks have all the info they need

+ GO's need Good people

Cant think of anything bad about jintao. He does as he told and does his job well. Good Luck man.

Shore Major Kurt Naval Commander Josef

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT