Infinity Boot's Doctor Application.

Infinity Boot

Thank you all for reading this, and thank you more if you +rep it (for good/actual reasons of course)

Be a Senior Medic+   - I am an Elite Medic

No active strikes (excluding meeting strikes) - I have no Strikes (on the roster it's clear)

No more than 1 meeting strike in a month -  No Meeting Strikes from what I know.

No demotions within the past 2 weeks (14 consecutive days) - Never was Demoted

Have Great Reputation  - I have not Gotten Complains from others, and It seems I am generally liked by Medical, Utility and Gensec (MTF... Maybe)

Have Exceptional Activity on Medical jobs - Other than CI RnD, This is my only branch, i am very active.

Be knowledgeable on Medical SOP rules - Reading never hurts, and I can answer Questions when it comes to many parts of course.

Be an FTO+ and actively training - Oh yes i am an FTO and Actively Training.

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Infinity Boot

2. What’s your SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102688906

3. What is your Rank?: EM (SMS, FTO, FM)

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?:  no strikes (checked Roster), no Warns (did !warns)

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?:  One Verbal (Goomba stomping), maybe a second i do not remember.

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8-10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?: I am Passionate about anything Medical when it comes to Gmod RPs, from the moment I started playing Semi-serious Servers, I can tell you I gravitated FAST to being a Medic, Something about helping Others when they are hurt and MedicalRP is just so fun! not to mention "Medical Scientist" which is a dream com true to me. I want want to spread that joy and interest in Medical Branch to the Server to others who play in it, those who wish to play a supporting role, help those who need it. or those who want to make new drugs, shoot and heal, and go really fast in the sub branches. In my past record I have done 10 tests as a MS  and Provided healing at odd times of the night when on FM or MS,  I do want to train more people, it's simple, its fun, it's AWESOME when they are wanting to learn just as much as you want to teach. TL;DR: I love Medical, I want more to be medical, and I love the sub branches too.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.:]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do?: ask why they are there, take them back to LCZ, give them a Verbal warning, give a punishment request if it is repeated/deliberate rule breaking. May ask for an admin since that is FailRP since you are not fallowing commands and going where you shouldn't be.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?: I would Fallow any guidelines given on Forums or on Documents to give them the best training, or contact someone who is Better fit for training in FM, since I am not that well versed in it anymore.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?: If it is a riot: tell/command them to get out, it's not good to be in there.
if they are being shot, tell them to get down in cover ASAP, if getting shanked? Assist them in defense.
If there is no reason/they are doing it for fun, Punishment request and an Admin (since that would be breaking RoE and ARDM/RDM.)

• Like 3

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

+ Support

• Took extra time to answer all 3 (They look like what I would do)
  • Active
  • Positive interactions
  • Experience
  • Wants to be involved | Potential dedication 

ALSO LEFT TWIX IS BETTER!!!

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

+ Support 

-Infinity has shown dedication to medical time and time again through his extensive tests and logs
-Friendly and supportive to ALL in medical 
-Knowledgeable on the SOP's
-Very active and great to work with

Edited by TommyDaCommie

+Support

-Incredibly active 

-Dedicated to medical

-Cool Guy

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+ Support

Infinity Boot is a wonderful player that thrives as a medical researcher, I think he would apply the same level of dedication if he were granted the Doctor role. Infinity Boot is a guy that truly enjoys SCP roleplay immensely and his enthusiasm for SCP Roleplay is evident every time he enters the server. As a medical doctor, I think he’d be a great addition to low command and could help push medical down an even more lore friendly path.

• Like 1

+Support

If I put in as much time, dedication, and effort that Infinity Boot puts into his test logs and medical, into my college work then I would be passing my courses with straight A's.

Edited by Xnmora

On 10/2/2021 at 5:26 PM, TommyDaCommie said:

+ Support 

-Infinity has shown dedication to medical time and time again through his extensive tests and logs
-Friendly and supportive to ALL in medical 
-Knowledgeable on the SOP's
-Very active and great to work with

+Support Great guy

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.