phrog

1. What is your in-game name?:sec sfc phrog

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:168943865

3. Current Rank in Security:sfc

4. Time on the server:about 6-7 months

5. Current level:84 and 27%

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:7, weekends 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:none

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:Plantbruh + Fusionthunder

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:Have read through it. 10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes i do.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):I believe that I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job because I've shown a lot of dedication to the Security Branch, by showing off my activity, my NCO Leadership In D-Block, and even showing my capabilities of being able to hold D-Block sometimes even alone. I also believe that If I get access to the Security Juggernaut Job, I possibly would be able to hold D-Block for probably even longer with the Better Equipment, and even more Health on the job. I'm a GMT+ player, so I get on early In the morning when half the server Is either AFK or there are not enough Security Members online or just not enough Nu-7, and then there are D-Class just running everywhere, nobody to stop them.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:Personally i would use the CZ-75, due to the fact it has low recoil, pretty small spread and fast firing rate for close quarters combat.

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief_ locked this topic